Pheonix Autumn chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
! ! ! N O W ! ! ! ! !
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
ok, so isn;t she married to Edward tho? And did she ever sleep with Jake, cause that'd be gross! i really hope not. great chapter!
michelleoldfanfic chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
I LOVED it! that was amazing :)
Mrs.Rotchester chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
Shmawsome absoltely genius

that was a great way to end well if tht is the end, for bella anyway it was great good theory too. i love it :) - g
jasper is awesome chapter 10 . 8/20/2008

i liked it lots and lots.

Raenad chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Ok...what? You got me! I got sucked into the first chapter, though.
michelleoldfanfic chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Ooh I like the way this story is going - so interesting :)

Write the next chapter soon! I'm intrigued!
Mrs.Rotchester chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
OMG i actually get it now so he turned her then left coz she wanted him to then she went and married jacob and then back to edawrd right! either you a great writer for putting those things in so subtly that it was almost a suprise she was a vampire or i am just incredibly unobservant...either way i love your story :)
kooshie chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Very very intriguing. I'm on the edge waiting for the final book that's coming out next week. But I'm also anticipating your next update! I really like the way you write [the characters still sound like how they should be originally] and I can't wait to see how the story progresses.
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
I am so curious to see where you are taking Bella and just what kind of vampire she is. Plus the fact that her and Edward are back in eachothers arms isnt too bad either. LOL

Cant wait for more!
T A L I A B L A C K chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
you made bella a bitch! go you!
A N D R E A C U L L E N chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
ok... i know it is rlly rlly rlly lame and pathetic to comment myself. but taz sed that mine was like maddies os i got rlly upset [

i had my story all sorted out before maddie got an account and started writing. SO POO!

i dont know whats going on atm with maddies either, but im not changing mine because she writes faster than me.

just thought id tell anyone whos gonna tell me that cause i was offended.

keep reviewing!

mamato chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
Ok, I'm not sure I follow...When does this chapater take place? At the beginning? Does that mean she was a vampiter when she married Jacob? I don't understand...
misslizzie1204 chapter 7 . 7/30/2008

nice story

i would have reviewed earlier as requested but i couldn't be bothered...

its better now that you have those last two chapters on the end: are you writing more?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »