Reviews for Silent Hill: The Unmaker's Pit
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
wow
Blackshadow32 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
o.O I feel shivers and coldness down my back. I will not be able to sleep tonight and I know it. The one that was dead was the one that either sent tears of sadness or shiver of coldness. Will anyone survive this madness or insanity
T'Reilani chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Holy Primus's boxer shorts...I am sitting in a dark room reading this and will undoubtedly get NO sleep tonight. In fact, I am not sure I will be moving until the sun comes up in six hours. And this coming from someone who wasn't bothered by the Nightmare on Elm Street movies (beyond the gore factor).

Very, very impressive. Thank you.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Man this is good.
Starscream'sAngel chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is just coolness
predator808 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
update plz
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I'm so scared I can barely move my fingers to type.

O.O

FANTASIC.
Wacky Walnut chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
fragging hell! That was utterly creepy and so strange...seriously.

I'm so going to read the others and review them, if I don't end up having a load of nightmares because of this fic. Oh and you get double points for getting me almost crying when Sunny got munched by Praymid head.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
If Ratchet could have seen the future, I wonder what he would have said then, rather than what he did at the end. Nicely done.
actionmoviefan1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
So creepy. I love Silent Hill. It is probably the scariest game ever invented and if I remember correctly none of the games (or the movie) ever had a happy ending. Way to keep to the script.
SqueakyChewToy chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Oh wow.

I really have no idea what to say, except that I ... enjoyed isn't really the right word, is it? But this was a very good story, and I now have absolutely no desire to ever, ever play this game. Or so much as be in the same room as it.

*shudders*