Reviews for Some Days
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
Nice to see it all from another’s perspective.
bethb1973 chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
Ugh this one hits home on a very personal level. Damn.
Ob Inc chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
This is really nice
arlene56 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
This is heartbreaking. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Absolutely heartbreaking. Bravo.
Kika - Chan.5 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Beautiful.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Beautifully written
uptillthree chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Heart-wrenching. I can feel goosebumps all over.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
*cries* So sad! Very well written, though, and a great look at some real emotions Ginny might have had.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is amazing, and you should absolutely be sure of it! Ginny is honest and raw here, but believable, and the shock of "her big brother's dead, but he's not Harry Potter, oh no, and he doesn't get to come back from it, won't ever come back from it"-it's like being punched in the gut. This is emotional and real and unflinching and fabulous; most especially that last line, because we know that Ginny does love Harry and wouldn't wish him dead. Great job evoking emotion! You don't read much about Ginny's grief, and this is a great take on it.
The Fantasy Spinner chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Angst-y, but good angst, so it's all right. Ginny seems a bit...vicious in this, though I can certainly imagine her feelings. Still worth a favorite, though, so good job :)
Linkmarth chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
amazing!
theredrobin chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
That was friggin heart-wrenching.

Beautiful writing. Beautiful.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Because he never had anything else but the dead to care about the real Harry anyway not TBWL.
choir-freak chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
So I'm sitting in mcdonalds reading this story on my phone and there is this sad song playing and it just adds to the story so much. It's already sad but then you throw in heartwrenching music and it just makes the story ten times sadder. You are a very good one-shot angst writer. I read this after Need. I very much like your writing. You go deeper with their thoughts without rambling too much which a lot of people have a hard time with. very nicely done.