Reviews for Some Days
duj chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You touch the truth behind JK's sentimental pap. But Ginny should be careful; in a world where moral worth apparently correlates to the degree of one's predilection for the only person capable of returning from death, indulging her anger could prove risky unless she turns it back to the real object of it - the one who left her.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Very angsty, lol. I like how yolu let the sentences run on, it felt right going with Ginny's thoughts and her feelings. This might have been a bit OoC, but on a bad day I could believe it. I really liked it, especially the ending sentence.

KrisEleven~
Beatrisu chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
So sad...

I really feel for Ginny... And I cried so much when Fred died :(
Nelras chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
*sad* Oh, Ginny...

Which, of course, is the response this was supposed to elicit, and it did, therefore it is good.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I really like the progression here. It's got a great stream of consciousness thing as the reader can picture Ginny getting more and more worked up, and closer and closer to the truth. Good stuff!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Great story! I think this is a very realistic picture of what the people around Harry must be feeling, because they all lost people they loved, but Harry's the only one who got to see shadows of his loved ones for a while.

G.S.1307
Kylani chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
You should be sure about it, it's raw and real and exactly how I felt about my cousin, except, of course, I'm not blaming it on Harry. Kudos!
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Ooh, this hurts in the best way possible. Just, beautiful. You've created a real voice, a real pain, and it's not pretty but it's so human that makes me want to talk about the facets of loss. Just lovely.
soyandwindows chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
aw

poor ginny!

poor poor poor harry! ):

nice ficcie
dws chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
OW!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This packs a lot of emotion into one short piece. Good job!
Ogreatrandom chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This is short, but it's very well written. I liked it.
twinklewind chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
nice ending, bit abrupt, but I think that's the charm. Well, his "special" always draws envy. But then again, that's misconception.
Weirdly chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I like the sentiments you expressed here, because I think they're extremely IC and *someone's* gotta be thinking them, but the last line was kinda... huh-wha? This may be because I am totally sleep-deprived but it didn't make much sense to me. Otherwise, great job.
snaplappl21 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008