Reviews for A Frosty Winter
Love it already you are good attt writing
Bookworm chapter 7 . 3/23
Okay, I just realized I'm posting reviews 8 years after this story was published. Awkward. Who reads these reviews, anyways?!
Bookworm chapter 9 . 3/23
Okay. I am officially in love with this writer. CrayolaMarkers, I salute you. I mean, I only became aware of your existence today and I've only read two of your stories (Finding Rick Riordan and this one) but they are definitely the two best fanfictions I've read. EVER. And trust me, that's saying a lot. I loved this story, it was amazing. Please please please write a Percabeth set during or after the Heroes of Olympus! And PLEASE update Finding Rick Riordan! You're turning out to be even better than Rick R. at cliffhangers, and he made us wait a year after the two main characters fell into an abyss of doom. (Thanks a ton for that, Rick, by the way - _ -)

So, yeah, amazing story!
3 from Delhi, India
(I'm actually from Noida but most people don't know about Noida, and since it's practically Delhi anyways [It's actually Delhi NCR which stands for National Capital Region. Delhi NCR is basically Noida, Ghaziabad maybe and some other place as well. You don't want to know this, do you? Why am I telling you this?] I thought I'd just say Delhi. Whatever. Pop goes the weasel. Hello from the other siideee. Bye.)
Zoey Prince chapter 1 . 2/10
I love this! This fanfiction is the best PJO fanfiction I've read. The grammar is good and it's accurate. I probably read this 100 times and I'll probably read it a thousand times more.
You should (maybe) write a sequel, if you are still into this. I'd love to read more Percabeth stories you write. You are a talented writer and I hope one day You'll write a sequel.
Zoey
Anoumyanous chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
amazing!:) you should write more!
anon chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
THis is a really good fic !, and ill let you in on a secret!
it can be found on someones fic recommendation list thing on tumblr!, i personally would love to hear that if i had clearly put so much work and thought it might possibly brighten your day, sorry if it doesn't ?
ilovepercy chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
Wow... Very very nice... A bit sad to reach the end...
skokilla chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
I know I'm seven years late but that was actually really good despite reading all 10 books that story left a nice warm feeling, no idea if you care since I'm late by so long but Annabeth did seem slightly out of character and there was one instance where a line break was needed other then that loved every bit of it
lotusalchemist chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
Full of fluff, but I liked it. Nice story.
J. T. M. S chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I just wanted to tell you that this is, bar none, the best Percy Jackson fanfiction that I have ever read. I think that I've probably read it at least a dozen times (not right after the other, mind you, lol, but you know what I mean). It's a great love story as well as doing justice to the characters. Whenever I'm feeling a little down or unlucky in love, I read it and I remember that, in the end, everything will turn out all right.
So I wanted to say thank you. As much as it means coming from a random person :)
text magic chapter 9 . 2/13/2015
Hey this is D BEST percabeth story ever ever ever ever ever! Thank you soooo much!
addicted-to-danger chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Dat was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I loved it!
LivingFandoms12 chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
I love it!
LivingFandoms12 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I LIKE this! I really do!
LivingFandoms12 chapter 7 . 11/29/2014