Reviews for Rumor Has It?
Chocolatpen chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Funny! :) but I do nawt get why they were laughing... Okay mayb I'm slow
PeetaMellark'sKatniss chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
lol this was really nice :D made me smileee :p good job
drowninginteardrops chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
ha.

this is good.

i would also suggest making this a full-shot story(:
multicoloredroses chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
haha.

i this story!

i like the plot, & everything. it's really well written.

definitely faving!

btw, you should really consider doing a regular story. or instead of making this a one-shot you should make it a full-length story you're a awesome writer(:

love, dariah janae.
ChocoPrep chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
um,okay...it was good!but I didn't really get the point!

LOL the girls are SO stupid
finding-forever chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
LOL. this story hilarious and awesome.

well-written and just amazing :) i loved the plot denise and mallory planned, and the fact that she just stood up and announced it to everyone.

faving! )
Socialite Lucy chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I must give you a "YAY!" for humor. Personally, I really don't like Alicia that much.

Bravo.

Brava!
bobis21 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
hey this was really good, too. Wait grade are they in? i knwo theuir in high school, but are they juniors? btw i love all your clique stories.
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Yes, Alicia brought down for once~! My gosh, enjoyed that. Thanks for the great read, lol.
xcountrygurlx chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
GReat story!

Update
Damon'sHumanity chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I do nawt like it when ppl down Alicia, she's my FAV, and who cares about Kuh-Laire's PHONE? Nawt I!
ChicBallerina chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Continue. Great details!
SeeminglyAngelic chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
While everyone texts about Alicia possibly being preggers, all she can think about is bagels!

I love the OC, and how she's not bent on using the rumor to climb on the social ladder or anything like that. Favoriting!

-SA

but seriously chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Oh myy. Alicia was wildly entertaining. She never gets her spot in the limelight. This was hilarious.

Faving. :)
cuteangel545 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
do u actully know what oy vey means because u used it like wierdly