Reviews for My Poor Child
asherandjeanclaude chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
you could/should make this into a story. I'd be cool set in th middle of Eclipse. But besides that this is a beautiful one-shot and i loved that you dedicated it to someone. D
Carlisle Cullen 19 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This is really a beautiful father daughter relationship

beautifully written
Love-ChellyAnn chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow...]

This was very good! I love the Carlisle-Bella father/daughter moment. It was so sweet. )
xxmegzzxxvampire.loverxx001 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
this was very very nicley written. I loved how you put your own feelings into this. I grew up without a father figure to. I had one that lived in my home but all he did was drink and sleep and yell I tried as much as i could to stay away from him. until my mom left. Then my dad got violent with me adn my sister. I started to go to school in the summer with sweaters on and long pants. My teachers caught on and called cps. That was when i was finally free.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Sad, but well-written!
princess1996 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
pOoR BeLlA..
Snickerz610 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
short and didnt really there was no info but boy do I have tears just pouring out of my eyes! It was really sweet and sad but good to.
FRK921 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
oh wow...Carlisle
bandgeekcp24 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
aw that is so sweet! I loved it! :) great job! :)
dark-soul-in-love chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
this story is amazing! keep writing. i feel so sorry that you grew up without a father so did i and it hurts like hell to think about it but i am really happy that you can turn it into stories. great job.
CaroPorte chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Ow!

How cute!

Go on, i love itt!
Eclissi chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
That was beautiful. I don't know why it didn't come out as you planned, it was just to amazing. And I'm so sorry about your father, I could'nt imagine having to live through that kind of emotion.
sierrastarlight chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Wow, that was really good, very emotional.
CHOCKS ES COOOOOL chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ ON HERE!
shelaughs chapter 1 . 8/11/2008