Reviews for Spice of Life
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Necrophilia? Awesome!
Very Very Nice
GineveraPotter chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Oh my dear dear Opalish, you are a sick sick author. Necrophilia? Lol. I have never heard that rake on Harry's resurrectin before. Truly live your stories especially the cracfics.
kinkyginny chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow. favorite story EVER.
nayin chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
It's so good to read a harry/ginny married life story
The Fantasy Spinner chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Well, currently I'm trying very very hard to keep a straight face in a room full of other people. It's not working and currently I'm looking like Bugs Bunny biting my lips so hard. Anyway, as per usual...this story made my day. Seriously, when I'm sad I read these because they're so funny. Thanks :)
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
...gerbils?
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Kinky cuddling... *grin*

Loved it!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aww! Hahah the two of them are just too cute :) And too silly. And I love it :D
Sin Piedad chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
So I don't really like Harry/Ginny but I'll make an exception. This is just *too* cute! 3
Musafreen chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh god.

That was absolutely the sweetest HG interaction I ever read...except for this other one where there was a magnificently sniff-and-snort worthy failed proposal failing a lot of pwp...

Still. Very, very sweet. Very.

Musafreen
The Stark in the TARDIS chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
very evry funny, i like it
Bob Magic Monkey chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh, geez. Hard CORE cuddling. I love it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I bet there were sweaty snugglebunnies, too!
Granny Tg chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
“you died when you were a teenager. Every time we have sex, darling, it’s necrophilia. It’s practically impossible to get any kinkier than that, at least without involving gerbils.”

"What?"

lol this was my favoritest quote ever!

I hardly ever review stories and i normally go for 30 plus chapter stories but you are a very gifted writer and have made my morning great (even with the few bruises i got from falling off my chair laughing) Thank you!