Reviews for The Apartment
Auroras Jenkins chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Omg. Hope to read more. What wil happen next. Looking forward to next chapter.
twztdwildcat chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
I hope you continue this story someday because I thinks it's hilarious and awesome! I love them all together
JesseFB18 chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
When's the next chapter! I want to know where all of this go's and how it ends
mato.kansei chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
More!
Alexriddle2010 chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
omg can u update please i've been waiting for an update for this story forever please update
dark m00n angel chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Really interesting and funny story pls update soon!
Mrs. McGovern-Miller-Zajic chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
wow love it
lauramalfoy-ravenclaw chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
ARRRGHHHH! Im raging because there isnt a new chapter! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE SOON! This story is FAN-TAS-TIC!
Lightscript chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wow! Cliffhanger please update soon I love this fic and it's a great coupling/trio-ing? Love it any way so well written and thank you for creating it :)
Mila Pink chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
OMG! I wanted so much to read these three.
It will be very hot.
It was great, I thought you wrote very well.
Plans to continue writing?
kisses
LoriAnnRut chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
I really like your story. I hope you choose to continue it.
Emmett Mccarty lover chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
please update soon i love this story and want to now what hapens
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Something I don't get... If they all think she is so ugly, why the heck do they assume that she took them away? Minor question that doesn't need an answer because it amuses me to think on it :)

While you were busy havin a life I would sometimes go over your stories and re-read them, heh. Saying that, it seems kinda stalker-ish... Nah, I'm just a fan.

Ooh, you know, I'm kinda scared of Ginny... Seriously, even reading her in the books, this is not a chick you mess with. Hey, what's IT's name? I keep trying to figure it out, lol.

YYWKMN.
imy321 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
finish
mollypop2015 chapter 9 . 11/4/2011
I am really glad that you have started updating again! I've had to read and reread all of your stories to fill in the ache without your stories..Hehe I love this story and I hope you update soon! 3