Reviews for Alone Time
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
nice story, awesome way to end it
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
love it so much! :D
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
w! *Silent squeal*
gigilexi017 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
You're an amazing writer 3 Your writing style is one of the best I have encountered, it flows so smoothly~ Please keep it up! It would be amazing to see a sequel but, failing that, anything involving the twins would be nice ;)
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
OMG, this is great! You really moved in on Hikaru realizing exactly where Kaoru's feelings about him lie. Very hot stuff and very well-writen! o-
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
The way you revealed Hikaru's name at the end was very nicely written. I mean, one already expected it to be Hikaru's, but it was very nice...
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
OMG Love it! What happens next? Love Kaoru... Ehehe
cazbop123 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
omfg wow!

O and u havv 2 right a sequel (: Wkdnush
ChocoCoatedLemons chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
"Hikaru.." OMG! I was hoping he was masturbating (omgosh that sounds so clinical) cos of him. God, you should really continue this- like a chapter where Hikaru maybe confronts him. but if you do, please god make Hikaru love him too!
Remus over Sirius chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
yess! win!

keep this up I want to read more! _ bad RoS bad! but it's yummi!
xoIfLooksCouldKillox chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Very good I really enjoyed reading it :D I know it's meant to be a one-shot but I only have one word for you and it is sequel thats all I have to say :p
MattyLovesGames chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hikaru thinks too much, lol. That was well written, not too smutty.
Yay for Yaoi chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I love this story. It's excellent and the ending is like 'OMG' I kind of wish you'd write a sequel but oh well.
stumbling23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Good story!

I liked the perspective of Hikaru and his thoughts, you could easily read through the whole story. The length is just perfect!

Again, good job!
dreaming0 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Very well written story. Short and simple. I liked the ending. It really gave the story more impact.