Reviews for One Kiss From You
Pearl's Beauty chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
emma and seth are so cute lol. can't wait to read more.
Swayyah89 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Poor Seth...

Great chapter
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Emma is good for Seth. He seemed to not have a care in the world as he and Emma played and watchced wrestling together. It was so sweet of Emma to offer to let Seth borrow Scott so that he would have a daddy. Hopefully though Kevin will be the one who ends up playing the role of Seth's daddy.

Great chpater as usual.
giftiebee chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Seth needs a good spanking.
Sharnhorst chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Poor Mia...Poor Seth! She needs help. I hope Kevin doesn't just seduce her and add to her troubles. She needs someone, in lots of different ways. Write more!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Kevin must really like Mia to put up with Seth and all of his little outburst, but it's not his fault he is a kid who wants nothing more than to have his mommy to himself.

Great chapter, can't wait to read more.
Swayyah89 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
oh wow..kevin has alot of work cut out for him.

can't wait 4 the next add!
AngelRose82 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
lOVE THE NEW STORY!
Pinayprincesa chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
seems like Kevin is really attracted to Mia and really likes everything works out for Seth now that his mom is taking care of him
MizHyde chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
I'm with Kevin. I'm pretty sure Seth is interrupting on purpose lol.

Here's hoping she can get him into that psychologist. It seems like it's only going to get worse from here.

Another great chapter. :D
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Oh, I wouldn't put it past the boy to do it on purpose! But its understandable, he's suffering from his father's death.

Where will he go now? And who will Kevin call? I figured he'd offer to do it himself, but that wouldn't make sense right now with Seth really hating Kevin. Bailey, maybe?
XTahliaX chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
What a little mischief maker, that boy has his mommy wrapped in regards to kevin and keeping him away...i hope Kev takes the part of babysitter and changes Seth for the better, poor little troubled boy needs a father figure, or male role model in his life...and Mia needs a break!

Great chapter, update soon please!
Paola65 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
This story started really good. I'm going to read it all when I'll came back from my vacations, in august.

Hope you can take some time off too, relax and write more of these great stories!

Ciao
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
seems like Kev and Mia are really into each other _
Takerslady chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I love Kevin, he's so awesome. Great beginning, update soon. :)
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »