Reviews for One Kiss From You
Rhapsy chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Fantastic beginning - I love it.

I'm very happy you're writing another story about Kevin :D

Can't wait for the next update to read more about Mia, her "hellboy" ;), and Big Sexy ...

Rhapsy
nashsgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Great story so far. I've read quite a few of your stories on this site. I've enjoyed them all.

Can't wait to see what is going to happen.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I had a feeling when Mia showed up at the end of Feel The Same Way I Do, that it wasn't the last we would see of her or "Hellboy" as Kevein called him. I have a feeling that this is going to be another favorite of mine.

Cant wait to read more.
Pearl's Beauty chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
wonder chapter cant wait to read more ]
Swayyah89 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I knew when you mentioned Mia in the last story something was going to occur between them.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
katierobin23 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
this is really good so far! cant wait to see where it goes!

marriage isn't for Kevv, huh? I seem to remember Scott saying the same thing... lol
MizHyde chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aww...Kevin seems like a sweetie lol. I always like how you intertwine your characters from other stories.

I'm looking forward to where this one is going to go. I can't wait to read the next update :D
giftiebee chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Okay, this excites the hell out of me. I cannot wait!
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I'm glad to see you're continuing Kevin's story with Mia. I didn't realize you'd already started it when I read the last chapter of the other story. I'll be checking for updates on this one often.

XTahliaX chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Oh this is going to be interesting! i love the start, Mia sounds great and Kev is Kev what more need be said! lol! love it!

Update soon please!
Sharnhorst chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Oh poor little Seth...he needs a dad so bad, and Kev should be it! lol. Maybe he can straighten him out a bit. If he wants to get anywhere near Mia he's going to have to play nice. Write more!
xjustxbeingxmex chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
sounds gd !

great idea to carry on the story from feels same way i do

which was a brillant story !

update son