Reviews for One Kiss From You
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
Emma is so will get used to Kevin,if he lets just has to be can be if he wants Mia for more than a just needs a man to show him a little love and affectiom.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
This rich,Big Sexy-Kevin Nash vsCranky Upset kid Seth Kaven,should be an interesting battle,winner gets Mia/Mommy.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I've always thought of him just that way,Big SexyPart Boy,but this is somehow different,interesting. I always figured he was the love'em and leave'em type. To see him interested is well, isn't killing this little kitty,I'm gonna read more.
giftiebee chapter 17 . 7/26/2008
I come back from a cruise to find this completed. I loved this! And now, I can go look at the third part of this trilogy that I saw in my overloaded inbox.
giftiebee chapter 16 . 7/26/2008
I feel so bad for Sammy. Poor girl.
giftiebee chapter 15 . 7/26/2008
Hahahahaha, oh this is going to be great.
giftiebee chapter 14 . 7/26/2008
Aww, I love Seth. He's just too sweet.
giftiebee chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
Damn...that was worth the wait.
giftiebee chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
It's about time Kevin woke up!
kevzgurl chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Oh a new Nash fic besides my own! :) YAY!
Takerslady chapter 17 . 7/25/2008
Emma and Seth are really cute. Nice ending. :)
Takerslady chapter 16 . 7/25/2008
Geez, Mia was being such a bitch. Kevin had a right to ask that, her sister was screaming in his friend's face. Good chapter. :)
takerschick chapter 17 . 7/25/2008
its about time..awesome update..loved the story..awesome job.
XTahliaX chapter 17 . 7/25/2008
O M G! yay! thats so exciting! hehe glad its all going to plan and hope mark and sammy hook up hehe!

Great chapter, update soon!
Sharnhorst chapter 17 . 7/25/2008
Oh that was wonderful! I like the way kevin had of persuading her to quit her job...who could refuse him anything at a time like that? lol. And now their little family is complete, lovely. Now on to Sammy and Mark huh? :-)
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »