Reviews for One Kiss From You
hottie23 chapter 15 . 7/23/2008
Are you gonna make a story about Mark and Sammy?
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 15 . 7/23/2008
Looks like Kevin and Mia had the same idea inviting Mark and Sammy to stay with them while they were in town, guess they should have let each other know about the plan as well lol. I have a feeling that this isn't going to be the last of Mark and Sammy together ;)
MizHyde chapter 15 . 7/23/2008
OMFG! This is going to be freaking hilarious! But why am I catching the feeling that something could happen with Mark and Sammy...?

Mark was just priceless in this chapter. I can't wait for the next update.
Takerslady chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
I thought Sammy's parents just paid off her boyfriend, sure it might have hurt at first, but it's just weird for her to keep dwelling on it. Good chapter, update soon. :)
Takerslady chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
Mia was an idiot for holding that off for so long. Papa? I like daddy better for Kevin. Good chapter. :)
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
It was a wonderful holiday, and I can't wait to see when Sammy and Mia meet up. Will Kevin know who's who?
Takerslady chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
Aww, Kevin is so sweet. It would have been just so cute if Seth would have given Mia a little kiss on the cheek when she had the mistletoe. Good chapter. :)
Takerslady chapter 11 . 7/23/2008
Is Mia nuts! Was she really going to risk losing Seth just because she didn't want to take money from Kevin? Good chapter. :)
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
Sounds like everyone had a wonderful christmas. It also sounds like Kevin now realizes that Mia isn't just using him to marry her and provide Seth with a family, but that she is looking for love and hopefully he will soon realize that he is doing the same.

Great update can't wait to read more.
takerschick chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
wow awesoem update..please update ASAP..this s tory keeps getting better and better.
Sharnhorst chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
They've had a wonderful Christmas, and Seth got just what he wanted. But how will it play out? Will Kevin realise he's in love with Mia? Will Mia marry him only if he tells her he loves her? AND what will happen when they meet up with Sammy? Write more!
XTahliaX chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
sounds like an awesome christmas, glad kev has realised he really likes her! and that he loves seth! :-D cant wait for more! Update soon please!
XTahliaX chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
awesome! i love how Kev isn't going anywhere and how cute seth is being about the whole papa and daddy scenario! Mia is in for a bit of a shock hehe!

Update soon please!
Pinayprincesa chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
Aw it's great that they spent the holidays together as a real family
nashsgirl chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
Another great chapter! After reading this one, I most definitely needed a cold shower! LOL

Seth was so cute saying how he wanted to call Kevin 'Papa'. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next!

More please!