Reviews for Mad Night at the Mysterious Mansion
Casamora chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Are you kidding me? This is hilarious!

So going on my favourites list. XD
Nintendogeek01 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Well, not the funniest thing in the world, but still it was a great chuckle or two. You did successfully peg the stereotypes and make fun of them. So well done. Here's a cookie!

JakeCrusher chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
This is just like scary movie. How exactly does Samus know what Falcon does in his sleep :)
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Lolz. This was surprisingly short... for you, anyways. You usually have longer stories than this. xD; But it was funny-satirical, yet funny. )
Gaia Dragon chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
OH.. that was HILARIOUS! I wanna know who the killer was though.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
lol to the guy who got flung from the car.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of horror movies (Mostly because I get sick at the sight of too much blood.). But as for the cliches... dang doesn't add the accent mark, oh well... but as for cliches, like all old things they have that scent of familiarity that everyone enjoys every so often.

Though I have to agree, I have noticed those cliches in horror movies, I laugh whenever people pick on them.

Okay I rambled through most of this. But anyways I look forward to this story as it already looks promising.
Gaia Dragon chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Rather strange... but good! Keep going!
SaintNicholas119 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I know how you feel. I hate watching horror movies, but I'm interested in what the movie is about. Good chapter.
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Yay, a parody! xD I'm sorry I didn't read your last story. It got too long before I was able to come back online again (which was in June; by then, it was over 50 chapters, and your chapters are really long) but I promise I'll read and review every single chapter of THIS story, okay? ) -waits for you to update-