Reviews for The Quiet Ones
J. Francis Marion chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Wow. That's all I'll say.
J. Francis Marion chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
"Because your life is mine to take, Quinn."

Damn that line's creppy. Totally in character. :-)
J. Francis Marion chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Travis got what he deserved.
awriterscorned chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Hehe interesting. I could see this side of Daria, definitely could. Nice job.
The Coffee Guru chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
How did I manage to read the first chapter and not notice the second? What I thought was one-shot goodness is now looking to be multi-part bliss.

Me Happy
Charliefox2012 chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
This really was a awesome story. I wish there was more, it was so interesting.
Charliefox2012 chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
I feel really twisted for liking this story so much. I await next chapter.
Charliefox2012 chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
This a really awesome story. I can't wait for the next chapters.
Charliefox2012 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
This was really strange, but very interesting. I like it and look forward to the next chapter.
Dierhart chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
It was delightful. Nothing like a little sisterly bonding over homicide.

Daria's quite creepy in this little fic, I'm loving it! I'm very curious if Daria's actually obsessed with Quinn or if she just enjoys screwing with her sisters head. Either way, it's a brilliant read!
Karma84 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
i like the way you are writing this one, i hope you keep it going this time
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
LOL!
Alpacca Joe chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That left me with a big, happy smile on my face :D Travis always was a douche. I wonder if Daria wasn't planning on killing someone all along? After all, those shovels were awfully convenient...

If you write more, I'll be back.
Dierhart chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This really raises the question of how many other people did Daria kill, and how and why did they die.

Travis deserved to die, I support the decision.

Odd that there were two shovels in the trunk on the off chance that Daria would kill a hitchhiker and convince Quinn to help her dispose of the body.

Now Daria's going to have to explain to Jake and Helen why she was driving their car when she hit that dear that left the blood and dents upon their auto.

Don't know if you'll continue this, or if it was a one-shot, but it was entertaining!