Reviews for Half Life
Dazzle2002 chapter 19 . 6/1/2019
When Skills called Nathan "Nate" and then called him his friend, I think I actually died of happiness! IT MADE ME CRY BECAUSE THEY'RE GETTING THERE! :D
fanjunky2323 chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
I must say this story was only 29 chapters but it felt 100 chapters .it was like a journey reading it finally but sadly it's over ! it's good story that I read in a long .I liked nathan in this story it brought depth to his character and made it more interesting. normally most naley stories they always talk about haley more .
Guest chapter 29 . 3/7/2016
I just have to say that I find in many of the stories I read that people seem to romanticize the idea that Nathan and Haley date for years and years and don't have sex. While its kind of a sweet fairy tale idea for young girls, it's really not realistic. I'm not a proponent for premarital sex, I actually think people should wait. But I think to expect that in real life people who are adults and in love and trust each other wouldn't do that, is weird. Especially if they have already done it once before. There's no way you would make it 2 years or more not to mention if it's already hot and heavy with the make outs. My point is just, if you want them to wait, why not just have them marry sooner? This is something that the actual show understood. If they hadn't married when they did, she would've ended up caving, we all know. I don't think she should, I just think if we are supposed to believe it's true love and they know it and they are hot for each other, just get married, it's much more realistic to the way life is. Otherwise they wouldn't have made it 2 plus years waiting.

I just see this in too many stories and it's over the top to me, so I had to rant after reading yet another. Having said all of that, I enjoyed reading it. Good story.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/7/2016
I'm glad that things are moving along with Haley and Nathan but I don't really like that she outed him like that about him being beaten by Dan. He trusted her with that information and it was his secret to tell. I realize that she was trying to get through to her friends on his behalf but in the real world, that's so wrong to blurt that stuff out to a huge group of people who currently hate him. Not cool at all.
Hadley chapter 29 . 10/10/2015
Wow! What a great story, I've just read the whole thing in a few days! I wish it were longer! Would you consider writing a sequel now that a little time has passed, maybe about the life of a nba star and his teacher wife! You are an amazing writer, it's so descriptive and easy to read your material! Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks for writing and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/26/2015
I am really hoping for a sequel this story is amazing!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/26/2015
This is by far my favourite Naley fic that I have read. I loved everything about it. I really enjoyed the flashbacks. I loved how you built up the story and the relationships. I really loved reading this and it was written so well!
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
So now we are romantizing cheating on your boyfriend with a guy who is mean to your best friend nice
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
okay so one experience when they were kids means your going tolerate him treating you and friends like crap for the rest of your life. The whole beauty and the beast thing is so over played in life telling girls that a boy is only mean because he likes you leads to girls dating assholes thinking they can change them or marrying abusors thinking that they know the "real" nice guy deep down inside. its harmful and set a bad example
thibbs65 chapter 29 . 9/4/2014
Awesome story! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITING LOVED THIS STORY
confuzed1978 chapter 29 . 7/15/2014
wonderful! thanks for the read.
brianna4797 chapter 29 . 5/24/2014
Loved this story, Great work ! :)
THIBBS65 chapter 29 . 3/27/2014
EXCELLENT STORY
june87 chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
This was one of the first stories i read on fanfiction about nathan and haley and rereading it now I still consider it one of my favorites. I hope you decide to write another naley story. :).
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2013