Reviews for Daddy's the Rokudaime?: Finding Naruto
Faultypercy15 chapter 1 . 4/7
wtf u ruined Neji and tenten
DarkChaosDragon00 chapter 9 . 3/8
Write the story
redbaron297 chapter 1 . 3/6
what's up with the steel toe boots? He's a ninja not a commando...
That reasoning for making him fight was weak af for a story like this.
y is this such a suprise to you
plums chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
This started out okay, but then angry Naruto disappeared and it got really lame fast
nekolovesyou chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
i also cant find dawn of the Uzumaki
BlackCrystal06 chapter 9 . 2/25/2017
I cant find the DAWN OF THE UZUMAKI ..you have a nice plot, amazing story...love it :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2017
My 2 guys what the fuck is up with you. U liking the wrong storys.
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 1/19/2017
that was good keep the chapters coming
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
You made Naruto seem so powerful but then he can't escape from konoha and the blackmail works even though he could just leave and if it's because of the seal why can't Haku use his cute release to knock the guards out.
BigY1308 chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
Something has been bugging me since Ino was able to subdue Naruto.
SHe couldn't stop Sakura and all she had was an Inner.
While Naruto had the Kyuubi which in extension means that he has a mindscape.
He could've attacked Ino from the inside. And if she were to see techniques she would most likely have seen his memories
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2016
Argh. One of the most fucking annoying Fanfictions I've ever read. Not because this is a horrendous Fanfiction; the characters and plot line just made me want to kill everyone in Konoha. I'm glad you made Naruto show his anger and resentment instead of him being happy-go-lucky and accepting the Hokage position. Unfortunately I hate how this would have ended up if you had continued writing this Fanfiction.
Sman66 chapter 9 . 3/22/2016
It's a good story but we're is the DAWN OF THE UZUMAKI I put it in but I can't find it?