Reviews for The Thing About Veela is
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 3/13
Fleur explicitly stated that the hair in her Wand is veela and from her grandmother. Thus canon did in fact confirm that she is part veela.
WyrdeDragon chapter 4 . 2/4
Well, I must agree that this fits my image of veela. Since the mythology only ever refers to female veela, I've never understood the concept of half- or quarter-veela. Would be interesting to see how many of those other rings get used and who they go to, Especially to see just how many there really are, sunce the box refilled itself.

Overall, though, it was a nice story. Yes, the death of Riddle was almost on afterthought, but that makes it rather amusing, in its own way.

Poor Harry though, I suppose he'll really need to stock up on stamina potions, given how long the list on the scroll Lille showed to Mr. Abbot. Poor guy, his luck just never changes, does it?
Oogies4u chapter 4 . 2/1
awesome story..
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/26
If you do an Epilogue I WILL READ IT! This was a truly great story and is on par with the reat of your writing. I, as yet, haven't finished Return of the Valkyrie but i am going to! Please I'm asking you as a fan of your writing to please restart. your humor in these stories is something I miss in other author's stories. It has been alost seven years sinc you posted a stoey to this site and I know I just stumbled up[on you stories but I like them! Should you wish to contact me :
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/26
Fantastic story!I like the way you've handled all the girls. I also like how the Ferette wil not be sitting comfortably ever again. I can imagine several thing Harry could've inflicted on Snape to make his reamining years as unpleasant as possible. Now I don't remember where I read it but in another HP story Harry somehow multiplied his power after throwing Voldie out of his head. Then at the last battle Harry turned most of the Death Eaters into true animals. Some of them forever. That was another idea I thought not only fitting but extremely funny. Though consigning Voldie's soul to the abyss was also a very good idea. that way he can never be reborn nor return.
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/26
Harry's gonna be a busy, busy young man soon. What with all the Veela wanting him to impregnate them, he could be considered the father of the queendom. What a story! I totally enjoy reading it. Please set fingers to keyboard or pen to paper and write some more stories.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/26
Why has it taken so long for almost every author to show Dumbledore to be truly Bumbledore? The man, in the books ,movies and fanfiction is all but worship like a god. But he's nothing more then a manipulative basterd. He withheld iimformation from Harry about his parents, his godfather and how to truly fight Voldemort. He allowed the miinistry to place Umbridge, the next best thing to a Death Eater, as headmistress of Hogwarts. Gave her freerein to do whatever she wished to the students there. The worsest part is he forced sirius to give up Harry so he, Bumbledore, could place Harry in an abusive home for around fifteen years. Blood wards my ass! He wanted to break Harry so he, Bumbledore, could mold him into his,Bumbledroe, perfect weapon.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/4
A nice and interesting start to your story. A lot of what you have down I've seen in verious forms in other stories. I have my own ideas about who the others should be and I will wait and see if I am right and to what extent.

D. Page Robin
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
you better believe it needs an epilogue lol I love this story I want even more chapters
T chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Can you use the books for reference rather than the movie. Example: harry is meant to be tall not some midget like he is in the movie.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
First I like this story a lot since I like feel good stories. If I want angst I can read the newspaper as there is enough in the world already.

I would remind you and the readers of one thing: This is not canon and as such the author choose who is a live and dead as well as what their names are if not stated in canon. I'll change birth years and dates if I choose to in my stories to fit the situation.
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Heh-heh! I am sooo jealous right now...
GatorLHA2 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Nice
Winter Feline chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Delightful, fun read, definitely stands out from the usual harem styled tales, with interesting twists and surprises.