Reviews for The Thing About Veela is
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/21
When Thick-As-A-Brick steps in it he really steps in it! Since Harry was 1 1/2 years old the old goat molester has been playing with his life. Now that Harry is considered an adult in the magical world the old fraud is loosing control. This is so against what he has planned that he'll have to do whatever he has to to get it back. Knowing this was likely to happen was why Mr. Thick-As-A-Brick set up that phony will reading. Another very likely reason was that he was working very hard behind the scenes to get both inheritances for himself. After all, IT IS FOR THE GREATER GOOD you know. Anything Mr. Thick does is for his concept of the Greater Good. Even including creating the worst dark lord ever seen. And by Greater Good think Pure Blood Supremacy. That is and always will be his ultimate goal. And that also means no advancement of the magical world beyond what has already occurred. Why else would those in the British Isles magical world still be in the dark ages while most of the rest of the world is in the twentieth to twenty first century? Mr. Thick-As-A-Brick likes it that way. It's comforting in that it is the era into which he was born and grew to adulthood in.
charcoal11 chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
it needs an epilogue, what happens in the future, does ginny join them or not
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
Another fun and very entertaining story, happy Harmiony stories are my favorite
Nate chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Fuck no - put that little fucker Ron in prison not a fucking psych ward.

Ugh - can't continue reading this shit.
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
"The thing about veela is . . . a secret."
Priceless.

One thing is, I am rather sure that Dumbledore's distaste for violence does not extend to a distaste for justice. Heck, Dumbledore is the one who imprisoned Gellert Grindewald in Nurmengard after defeating him in single combat. I think that Dumbledore would've been rather thrilled with the expedient way that Tom was dealt with, and the Death Eaters were neutralized.
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
"five foot three" Radcliffe short, Harry tall.
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Fleur explicitly stated that the hair in her Wand is veela and from her grandmother. Thus canon did in fact confirm that she is part veela.
WyrdeDragon chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
Well, I must agree that this fits my image of veela. Since the mythology only ever refers to female veela, I've never understood the concept of half- or quarter-veela. Would be interesting to see how many of those other rings get used and who they go to, Especially to see just how many there really are, sunce the box refilled itself.

Overall, though, it was a nice story. Yes, the death of Riddle was almost on afterthought, but that makes it rather amusing, in its own way.

Poor Harry though, I suppose he'll really need to stock up on stamina potions, given how long the list on the scroll Lille showed to Mr. Abbot. Poor guy, his luck just never changes, does it?
Oogies4u chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
awesome story..
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
If you do an Epilogue I WILL READ IT! This was a truly great story and is on par with the reat of your writing. I, as yet, haven't finished Return of the Valkyrie but i am going to! Please I'm asking you as a fan of your writing to please restart. your humor in these stories is something I miss in other author's stories. It has been alost seven years sinc you posted a stoey to this site and I know I just stumbled up[on you stories but I like them! Should you wish to contact me :
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Fantastic story!I like the way you've handled all the girls. I also like how the Ferette wil not be sitting comfortably ever again. I can imagine several thing Harry could've inflicted on Snape to make his reamining years as unpleasant as possible. Now I don't remember where I read it but in another HP story Harry somehow multiplied his power after throwing Voldie out of his head. Then at the last battle Harry turned most of the Death Eaters into true animals. Some of them forever. That was another idea I thought not only fitting but extremely funny. Though consigning Voldie's soul to the abyss was also a very good idea. that way he can never be reborn nor return.
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Harry's gonna be a busy, busy young man soon. What with all the Veela wanting him to impregnate them, he could be considered the father of the queendom. What a story! I totally enjoy reading it. Please set fingers to keyboard or pen to paper and write some more stories.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Why has it taken so long for almost every author to show Dumbledore to be truly Bumbledore? The man, in the books ,movies and fanfiction is all but worship like a god. But he's nothing more then a manipulative basterd. He withheld iimformation from Harry about his parents, his godfather and how to truly fight Voldemort. He allowed the miinistry to place Umbridge, the next best thing to a Death Eater, as headmistress of Hogwarts. Gave her freerein to do whatever she wished to the students there. The worsest part is he forced sirius to give up Harry so he, Bumbledore, could place Harry in an abusive home for around fifteen years. Blood wards my ass! He wanted to break Harry so he, Bumbledore, could mold him into his,Bumbledroe, perfect weapon.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
A nice and interesting start to your story. A lot of what you have down I've seen in verious forms in other stories. I have my own ideas about who the others should be and I will wait and see if I am right and to what extent.

D. Page Robin
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
you better believe it needs an epilogue lol I love this story I want even more chapters