Reviews for Visions!
StarfyreMaiden chapter 10 . 4/20
I'm on edge waiting for next chapter!
mahc chapter 10 . 3/20
Just found this - very interesting, and hot! Glad to see you continuing it.
Nan008 chapter 9 . 3/15
Ohhh, come on...finish the story. I love Tiva so u better start cliking on your keyboard again writing chapter 10
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Great story line wish you would finish it 8 years later still great
deadlady45 chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Updated damn you! Please I know its been a while but I need to know what happens!
FlyGirl Co chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
No way! You must finish this story. I can't take it.
nurmile chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
you have got to write another chapter, PLEASE. I was so bummed out at the end of this chapter when I realized there were no more chapters. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, PLEASE! Please write another one soon. This is certainly a cliffhanger.
Ellmarr chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
when are you going to up date it's good so far
dolphinsiren is me chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
I'm still trembling since chapter 8 !... and now you are scaring us ? ... not fair play ! just kidding... very good chapter... hm... Ziva is not easy... she is not. Please update.
Cali chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
What? How can you end it like that? Have you no heart? This is so suspenseful... please update again soon! and please have some more mcabby cause ive been feeling so mcabby dprived lately.
dg101 chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
Fantastic chapter.:)So,she thinks she'll "be able to concentrate better, no more sexual … tension to deal with."She wish!:P:P:P
Cali chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
Ooh yes let it get infected and is his delirious fever induced ramblings he can confess his love for Ziva! Yay i love tiva and mcabby! (Mcabby the most though)
Cali chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Oh Gibbs... always with the redheads... Great story so far very interesting!
Cali chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Wow this is interesting! Cant wait to read the rest.
Phoenix414 chapter 8 . 9/5/2008