Reviews for Visions!
deadlady45 chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Updated damn you! Please I know its been a while but I need to know what happens!
FlyGirl Co chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
No way! You must finish this story. I can't take it.
nurmile chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
you have got to write another chapter, PLEASE. I was so bummed out at the end of this chapter when I realized there were no more chapters. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, PLEASE! Please write another one soon. This is certainly a cliffhanger.
Ellmarr chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
when are you going to up date it's good so far
dolphinsiren is me chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
I'm still trembling since chapter 8 !... and now you are scaring us ? ... not fair play ! just kidding... very good chapter... hm... Ziva is not easy... she is not. Please update.
Cali chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
What? How can you end it like that? Have you no heart? This is so suspenseful... please update again soon! and please have some more mcabby cause ive been feeling so mcabby dprived lately.
dg101 chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
Fantastic chapter.:)So,she thinks she'll "be able to concentrate better, no more sexual … tension to deal with."She wish!:P:P:P
Cali chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
Ooh yes let it get infected and is his delirious fever induced ramblings he can confess his love for Ziva! Yay i love tiva and mcabby! (Mcabby the most though)
Cali chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Oh Gibbs... always with the redheads... Great story so far very interesting!
Cali chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Wow this is interesting! Cant wait to read the rest.
Phoenix414 chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
GREAT CHAPTER.
dg101 chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
I wonder WHY after I read a chapter of this story,I need a cold shower?:P:P:P Thank you so much or the great update!:)
dg101 chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
'Gibbs was waiting in a hot tub for her.'

You are killing us here!*breathing in,breathing out* What a teasing chapter.I have to take a cold shower to recover.:)reat update.:)
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
Wow that was intence as Abs would say! Great job. You have me at the edge of my seat. Please oh please add more soon
phoenix414 chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
VERY HOT! LOVED THIS CHAPTER! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE. GREAT JOB.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »