Reviews for Bittersweet Secret
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
I think that putting the rest of the story in Susan's POV would be nice. We don't really get to see much of Susan and her feelings, and your idea would really help. Also, please put Caspian back in the story soon. Please?

Ammie
jdeppgirl4 chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
I was so glad when I saw an alert for this story and you did not disappoint. Great chapter all around! And as for Susan's POV, I'm personally not a found of it. I kind of like the omniscient narrator thing going on. But it is your story : )
garnetred chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
Excellent chapter. It would be interesting to put the story in Peter's and Susan's POV for a while but not the entire story. Please update soon.
mogi93 chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
Loved this chapter a lot! I think it's a good idea of putting the rest of this story in Susan's pov, it's a good idea! no- it's a great idea! ) can't wait for the next one!
reader13 chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
ooh...they're almost there before they find out
katja134 chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it. I'd like to read part of the story in Susan's POV, but I enjoy it the way you have it at the moment as well. Perhaps you could vary? Anyhow, great work. I look forward to more
Baeden chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
I like the idea and the chapter.
The.Brilliant.Thinker chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
awesoem love it!

and with the susan pov thing test it with a chapter.

b/c that has sme good things about it and some bad.

so just like try the next chapter with it.
kutlessgurl90 chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
I love this story. I personally like the way the story is told. But susan's POV would be very interesting. I don't mind either way since the story is so good. ;)
mae-E chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
this was a good chapter.

So how much longer till either lucy or crystal tell the boys what is up, or susan tells them herslef?

When will caspian finally tell susan that he was happy if not a bit shocked by her news.

keep up the good work!

if it works best for the plot of the stroy then do it.
Fire Dolphin chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
i would like it is the rest of the story was in Susan's Pov, though i wouldnt mind reading once in a while someone else's pov. please update soon
Rage-Against-Time chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
"Why the hell post a chapter if you're in a rush? Clearly you don't give a crap about this ** of a fic, so take it down, if you don't care enough to make sure it's complete before posting it.

Simple.

Otherwise, take this and all your other fics down and don't write again. Ever."

I COMPLETELY agree! If you were in a rush why post. I agree with Rachel when she says that you don't give a shit about this. Well, it makes sense because this story is shit. Actually, I've read all of your stories (old and new) and they totally suck. Stop writing stories and NEVER update again. It would make everyone a lot happier and you wouldn't have to be laughed at by people who can really write. I mean, geez. Get a clue.

YOU SUCK!

STOP WRITING!
Rachel chapter 8 . 8/31/2008
Why the hell post a chapter if you're in a rush? Clearly you don't give a crap about this shit of a fic, so take it down, if you don't care enough to make sure it's complete before posting it.

Simple.

Otherwise, take this and all your other fics down and don't write again. Ever.
reader13 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
i need to read another chapter! please update soon!
Baeden chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
That was good but there are just 2 little things irking me:

As the past and present collide a son born to a Son of Adam and a Daughter of Eve will harness great power that will be craved by many. If you protect him with the heart then he shall be eternally protected. Fail to protect him and he will taken over to the darkness. Darkness shall not win.

That just kind of seemed cliche and forced to me. I don't mean to be rude but prophecies can ruin a good story sometimes.

The other thing is just the fact that zippers in Narnia doesn't make sense.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »