Reviews for Bittersweet Secret
Broken Gold chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
I like the idea and the chapter.
The.Brilliant.Thinker chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
awesoem love it!

and with the susan pov thing test it with a chapter.

b/c that has sme good things about it and some bad.

so just like try the next chapter with it.
kutlessgurl90 chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
I love this story. I personally like the way the story is told. But susan's POV would be very interesting. I don't mind either way since the story is so good. ;)
mae-E chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
this was a good chapter.

So how much longer till either lucy or crystal tell the boys what is up, or susan tells them herslef?

When will caspian finally tell susan that he was happy if not a bit shocked by her news.

keep up the good work!

if it works best for the plot of the stroy then do it.
Fire Dolphin chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
i would like it is the rest of the story was in Susan's Pov, though i wouldnt mind reading once in a while someone else's pov. please update soon
Rage-Against-Time chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
"Why the hell post a chapter if you're in a rush? Clearly you don't give a crap about this ** of a fic, so take it down, if you don't care enough to make sure it's complete before posting it.

Simple.

Otherwise, take this and all your other fics down and don't write again. Ever."

I COMPLETELY agree! If you were in a rush why post. I agree with Rachel when she says that you don't give a shit about this. Well, it makes sense because this story is shit. Actually, I've read all of your stories (old and new) and they totally suck. Stop writing stories and NEVER update again. It would make everyone a lot happier and you wouldn't have to be laughed at by people who can really write. I mean, geez. Get a clue.

YOU SUCK!

STOP WRITING!
Rachel chapter 8 . 8/31/2008
Why the hell post a chapter if you're in a rush? Clearly you don't give a crap about this shit of a fic, so take it down, if you don't care enough to make sure it's complete before posting it.

Simple.

Otherwise, take this and all your other fics down and don't write again. Ever.
reader13 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
i need to read another chapter! please update soon!
Broken Gold chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
That was good but there are just 2 little things irking me:

As the past and present collide a son born to a Son of Adam and a Daughter of Eve will harness great power that will be craved by many. If you protect him with the heart then he shall be eternally protected. Fail to protect him and he will taken over to the darkness. Darkness shall not win.

That just kind of seemed cliche and forced to me. I don't mean to be rude but prophecies can ruin a good story sometimes.

The other thing is just the fact that zippers in Narnia doesn't make sense.
mae-E chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
cool chapter! So she hasn't gotten so big that she can't still fit her dresses if she really struggles. just how tight is that dress? does it hint to the start of a bump around her middle? or does she still look normal? just how long till she starts to show and can't fit her dresses anymore? I would think that she might have to have a few dresses let out a bit. only has to do it without anyone knowing.

Poor girl! she took his shocked silence for rejection. How long will she be left to suffer under the wait od that misconseption, before he finally tells her how he really feels?

So peter hear a profficy about a baby he doesn't know exsits yet. will this clue him in? was that aslan's voice he heard in his head?

is this why they are getting attacked? cause people want the power that the baby is going to posess?

how much longer can she keep the secert to herslef? i would think that some creatures like the centaurs might be able to tell just by looking at her what her condtion is. they seem to know or figure things out a lot faster than the human population.

well keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
Great story... the flow is quite lovely.
mogi93 chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
oh this chapter was amazing and so swet! :D Really really good job, I loved it a lot! Aww really awesome job!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
Aw, short but very cute! Lol, Susan's mood swings. Your writing is very realistic with all the little details about Susan's pregnant-ness and her not being able to zip up the dress and all. Yay for you!

Ammie
reader13 chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
ARGH! come ON! get on with the story! hmm, i have a feeling everyone's going to figure out what's with susan by themselves or talking to each other. i keep thinking that edmund's going to be the last one to figure it out, or he doesn't figure it out and doesn't know until someone tells him.
garnetred chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
Excellent chapter. I wonder why Peter was given this information and not the others? Please update soon.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »