Reviews for Inflection
Mythika chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I really liked the different perspectives (:
and marlene was just too cute! :D
Kiwi-Starfruit chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was beautiful! The part where Vince said "that night was perfect" completely did it for me XD
Kuroya chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
LOVE THIS! So beautiful. In fact, it's so lovely I can't even speak in complete sentences.

I thought the perspectives from the rest of the cast were a nice touch. :) Especially Reeve. I always liked Reeve, he's so funny and perceptive, I'm sad that he's left out of so much fanfiction (though less so since DoC came out). I like protective!Cid too.

Possible TMI, but sex has always been more than just sex for me, I can't do it without the emotional attachment. A lot of fanfiction is pure smut, which is nice every once in a while, but I love the stuff you write, because it transforms sex from something that our culture tends to see as "dirty", "gross", or "primal" (not that primal is always a bad thing) into something heartbreakingly beautiful. Whether a couple are good friends with benefits, or romantically attached, I think of sex as an expression of love, or at the very least, affection. Hook-ups are commonplace these days, but I've never felt comfortable about the idea of completely separating affection from sex. Humans have sexual needs, but they also have the need to love, and be loved (whether as friends or more). That's why your sex scenes are, in my opinion, some of the best (if not the best) that I've read.

And again, completely flawless characterization and writing. Everything flows so smoothly and beautifully. Plus I love happy endings. I tend to write angst and tragedy, myself, because it's just what comes naturally to me. But I often can't read too much angst from others. I like to believe in happy endings, even if it's just wishful thinking or a fairy tale. I like to see my favorite characters happy. :) And who deserves a bit of hapiness more than Vincent, after all he's been through?

TL;DR version of this review: Love your stuff. Keep up the good work. :)
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
It wasn't rocket science, and he knew rocket science. This line KILLED me. Dead. I am dead. Thank you, very much. XD I know, I'm lame, but I loved that line. XD ANd the rest of the story too. XD
Toph43 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
nice
kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
"Vincent would not fuck her. It wasn’t rocket science, and he knew rocket science."

that line had me LOL-ing in real life.

i love the different point of views (Reeve is so amusing) and how it tied the two fanfics together. great job!
Searching-For-My-Reason chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I loved it. ] I myself am having issues with the line between fuck-buddies and friends and lovers, atm. This story kinda helped, but really, who am I kidding? I just clicked on it for the Vinny/Yuffie lovin'. xD
Aveira chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was beautiful. I especially liked the bit of poetry in the end...now I'm off to read "Where We Collide" :).
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
yayness!

I was hoping for a sequel or a prequel, and I got mah wish!
EvilBlanket chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I liked this very much, I actually loved it..!

Please let it be lots of chapters left!- You're my favourite author ever! Your fanfics are masterpieces and I can't wait to read more of them in future!

Please update soon!
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Actual first time? YES! YES!

...

Sorry about that. This was so cool. I adored it! You are so going on favs and alerts.

Mystic
Chaotic Angel7 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I love the different point of views! Reeve always amuses me haha

I also love how sweet Vincent and Yuffie were towards each other.
Cheerie Mai chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
wow, I definitely loved this. The tie-in's to Where We Collide were a nice touch, and made the piece all the more potent. And again, I love Reeve. He's always there right when you need a bit of comic relief. This was excellent, your writing continues to astound me.
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I loved it. Nothing more constructive to say, but I always end up praising whatever you write and I end up repeating what I think. You do a great, great job at characterizations and seriously, I look forward to your stories. I did enjoy the undertone of sadness you had going on here. Also, I like what you're doing with the stories that are linked to each other. Very creative and very interesting. Can't wait to read the prequel to the prequel!

Joey
YACCBS chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I. Fucking. LOVE. Reeve. So much. Hehe. Having the persepctives of the kids was really cute, and definitely a different style of writing. Awesome job.