Reviews for The Family Failing
mcfuz chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Lovely. xoxo
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Aw this was so very lovely. All your stories are a joy to read. You put so much detail in, like the photographs, which made my heart swell.

It also made me think of something, I wonder why portraits can talk and move between portraits but photographs can only move about.
extremehpfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I got almost half way through the story when I realized I have already read it, but I read it again because I like it that much. Keep up the good work :)
Just Me chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
"Harry suppressed the urge to summon his camera"

That was probably my favorite line. I suppose after all he's been through, he probably was a bit of a madman with photos. I can see him snapping pictures constantly of his kids and new-found family (the Weasleys he married into). It was a nice little detail that, for me personally, seemed to capture the whole story. I know that sounds strange, but, well, I guess I am a little strange. :D

(BTW, I watch FMA, so that line reminded me of Maes Hughes.)
No Name chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is simply adorable! I loved every line! The characters were really, well in character. There aren't many well written Harry & Ginny tics out there and I'm glad I found this-I'm going to check out some more of your stuff.

P.S. Just a suggestion if you enjoy a bit longer epilogue type of Harry/Ginny fics, you should definitely check out "After the End" by the people who created . It's pretty old (written before the release of OotP) and isn't very famous but one of the most amazingly written and thought-out stories ever!
Me chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
So cute! And well-written.

I am honest-to-goodness trying not to squeal out loud. I loved it!
Annabanana1127 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Wow. I love it! Very tastefully done, with just the right amount of humor, adorable children and Harry/Ginny sweetness to make my day. It is a very nice read. :) Good job!
toskin chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Nice story. I like the interaction between Harry and Ginny. I'm curious as to why you gave James black hair. Most other post DH stories I have read have given James and Lily red hair and Al black. I wouldn't mind seeing a second chapter to this, maybe vignettes of James as cheif Potter trouble maker.
LilysMommy chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Love it!

Little Terror!
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
But you know I love your stories, right?

I have MANY MANY more reviews for you. (So many that they just might spam you inbox, haha)

But they are stored in my computer and well...let's just say that that little buddy isn't fine... :(

Oh dear.

Anyway, never mind that

Have an awesome day and keep writing fab stories,

Ginny
Too lazy to think one up chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Lovely. When I first clicked on the pretty little link, I assumed James would be running around this story like a madman, leaving a trail of tears and mayhem and destruction and laughter and et cetera. But this was so much sweeter. I love how natural Harry and Ginny's relationship is, how everything seemed to fit so easily. I wish I could ramble on a bit more about how fantastic this was (because it was fantastic) but it's 12:19 in the morning, and I'm tripping off of antibiotics. I would love to read more of your work, though, so expect a few more reviews from me tonight (before the meds knock me unconcious, that is.)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I love little James Sirius.

Fantastic story!
Zoraida16 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Very cute story. I enjoyed reading it.
random smilie chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
well wasn't this cute?

i don't have much else, sorry. just cute.

random smilie
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
*chuckles* Excellent fic, with just the perfect mix of sweetness and humor. The tone was perfect, and everybody was marvelously in character. :)