Reviews for Obsession in Black
Monster of men chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Type your review here...
Phantasium chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I nearly killed myself when the lime finished, I thought it would be a lemon :[ However, awesome story! Loved it, you portrayed Eragon's grief so well! Thanks for the story!
nekolin chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
*gasping for breath* scorching /./ hottest thing I've read in a while. I love the desperation. Never fails to win me over.
Crithach chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
There were quite a few things I liked about this story. Especially the funeral scene, the note with love and the shower scene. The only thing that I found lacking in anyway was the fact that this (or any other this AU EraMur I've ever read) wasn't really realistic. But I suppose you weren't really aiming for it either; the story was a romance and that's that.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I liked this a lot. You handle Murtagh's obsession well, wanting so much and hating himself for it, too blinded by his internal struggles to notice Eragon's hints. Eragon stripping all over the place startled a laugh out of me (as did the part about the bacon, because every male I know seems to love it)-that's when I knew for sure that Eragon wanted Murtagh, too. You don't get that kind of frequency by coincidence. The details really struck me in this piece: Murtagh tearing the "Love, E" off the note, the fact that Eragon wrote "Love" in the first place, Murtagh pulling Eragon closer, Eragon faking sleep, Murtagh fantasizing about Eragon at every moment of the day and then resisting when Eragon initiates contact... Good job :)
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Can't imagine Eragon ever topping Murtagh... It's practically impossible in many other fanfics too. It probably because Murtagh is always dominant and Eragon ends up being recessive... Love the story. :)
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Eragon and Murtagh together are just so hawt. You write one of the best of this pairing. What I love the most is this unresolved tention between them both. It's just builds up and you're waiting eagerly for it all to come to a head.
halynaloves chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is still my favorite story on this site. :)
Queen of the GemDragons chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
omg you are one of the best authors ever. i love this story soo much. you rock.!
J. Riley chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Murtagh/Eragon is my FAVORITE Eragon pairing... This was really good, by the way. Long, but that just makes it all the better. x]

Great job!
chiakaiyuki chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
this was amazing. i loved murtaghs angst throughout, and of course, the limey fluffy ending. :)
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I just fainted. Metaphorically, of course, but still. I think the lime was tastefully done.
forgot-my-pills chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This was really really good.
The Riddle Heir chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i love this story as well as the rest of your creations :] it's so cute i mean who doesn't love the thought of our favorite characters modernized? sure human Saphira and Thorn are a bit to get used to but once you do ya love the idea and there is always the adored pun when ever the authors sneak in names from the book ;]
Aeromance chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Murtagh described it best, perfect.

Although, what is your aversion to lemons? I love the lemons, screw limes, give me the hardcore citrus I desire!

So, I've been playing with this idea for a slah story in the Eragon universe, message me if you'd be willing to hear it and maybe you could like critique me or something. You're my EraMur hero!

This, as is every other story you write, was amazing. I think I've been using that word too much in my reviews to you lately.

Loved the build-up, loved teary Eragon, and despite my desire for more, I loved the limey goodness.

Never stop writing, for that would be a grave injustice to the world.

Much fanfic love,