Reviews for Forgiveness
Awesome gal chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
D: how dare uinsult skye (imma keel reading to tesch you a lesson)
MelodiesOfLifeLuver1 chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
you should so do a sequel! this is story is really good! i am just wanting to know what happens!
SpringBorn chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
Please continue with the orignal, it's so good!

Is Skye comming back?

What will happen with Clair and Lumina?

Will Clair and Rock get married?
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
from what i read it isnt really bad at all. i loved it personally. i think it would be better if you made a second story as a sequel so you know just feel free to do that ;)
CatsWithGuns chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
I liked the argument! You actually made it sound like Lumina could be a jerk like that. Claire too!
WithLoveFromMe chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
I love it i think it would be easyer if you continue it here and just make sure everyone knows its the sequile thing
gfruhvg5907y3-42 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
1. yes, write a second story. (have celia b claire's friend again.)

2. y do u hate lumina? i don't mind her.
harvestgrl chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
Wow I love your writing it's so amazing. Everything just seems to flow 's never choppy only smooth

A sequal would be nice. I'll definatly be looking out for it.
RoseAngelx chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
I really liked this story. It's good to see Skye as some evil, murderous thief. Most Skye stories are Claire/Jill meets Skye, Claire/Jill falls in love with Skye, Claire/Jill and Skye live happily ever after. It's good to see something different for once.

When quoting conversations, put a new person on a new line. You did this most the time, but it got confusing in some places. And a few small grammatical errors (forgetting commas, mostly) but overall a good story. Good job!
String of Pearly chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
YAY! You updated :D

Just a few things to watch out for: you missed a few commas in some places, like for example:

[I'm not worthless! I know how to love Rock.]

There should be a comma after "love." There are a few other places, just make sure to carefully read over it. :)

Also, there are a few places where you switch tenses, but it's nothing serious. :D

I love this story! So glad you updated it! :D

As for your idea, I really don't know if you should continue it on here or as a new story... Well, either idea is fine with me! :D
ChaosMorning chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
So its done now? Well I do hope you write a sequel, the story is very good. Things to improve on? Well parts (not this chapter in special) seemed a bit rushed, but besides that, this is the best story of Rock I've read, i hope you write more, its a great story
Cam Irving chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
Wow! AWESOME ENDING! :D Loved it! I loved the plot, the romance, everything. (I'm not a critic! Sorry! It's not my personality...) I suggest go into a sequal.
SpringBorn chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
I LOVED IT! I'm still laughing because it was soo funny! Claire being a butt mucnh is great.

Anyway, I'new to this so, I know I shouldn't ask but I'm in a ditch here so I was wondering how long it takes to get a review for a fanfic?

Here's my email if you have the time to reply:

P.S. I really did love this chapter!
Cam Irving chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
I've realized I haven't reviewed for the other chapter! And I'm sorry! I really love this story! Thank god Skye finally in jail! Please update soon!
harvestgrl chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
I want to make you happy :D

I really liked this chapter it was mean! And I liked it :P. There's nothing better then seeing a charaters be a butt and spazz over everything. Of corse I don't like when they do it constantly but I love one or two chapters where they just EXPLODE