Reviews for Shining Things
AmethystUnarmed chapter 1 . 8/22
This fic is beautiful and I love it.
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
That was CUTE!
... though I may have cried for the whole mom's jewelry part.. but that's our secret ;P

I love it, great Job
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Seems legit. XD
xNARAx chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
G'daaaawww33333 so cute w
Atomic Lightbulb chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Aw! That made me laugh out loud and put a smile on my face. Great job. D
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Best thing about this fic? The dialogue. Oh, and Ryou's mantra: "Bastard. Stole my mum’s jewelry!" Yeah, I was laughing out loud. Not good when people are around, but meh - what can you do, right?

Totally faved.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was great. Really funny. Awesome work!
WalkingAnomaly chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This is so cute! You did a good job of writing in Ryou's voice in the narration bit, I think. Lovely as a oneshot, very complete, but you've left it open enough for the possibility of a sequel.
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
aw! That was so cute! It has potential if you decided to add more chapters :3
silver-dagger-113 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
*giggles* That was cute! I like how you made a little off, it's how I like to picture him. : D
Muse Kiisa chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
THIS IS AMAZIN. It made my friend and I laugh so hard and have a nice -aw- at the end... XD keep writing please!
Determined chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Taken out by an alarm clock, hilarious! XD
RyuuKai chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
aw you should definately write a sequel alarm clock between the eyes lol nice touch!
YamixMuffin chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was really cute. Heh 'thieves are always liars.' that had me laughing, but ot nearly as much as Kaiba's toothbrush. This story was adorable. I would love a second chapter, but if that would be too hard to write then i'd understand. Anyway, I liked it.

And for a heads-up that some bastards might flame you about. Ryou is not actually Brittish. He has a Brittish accent in the English anime to represent his politeness. Origianlly he spoke in a more polite version of the Japanese version where Bakura spoke in the less polite kinda rude version. Yeah, I have no problem with you saying he's Brittish, but some obsessive fans flip out at that haha.