Reviews for Three's a Crowd
PSW chapter 10 . 4/24
Poor Holmes! :-) And, Watson should remember that he did offer his help... Good story, I enjoyed it!
Magisterium chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
This was wonderfully done on so many levels. I loved how Holmes & Watson go from (very realistically) stepping around each other at first, not entirely certain of their place in the other's life, to being brought together again by a case, and Mary, of all people.

I usually avoid Mary centric fics because most authors don't seem to get her right, but your portrayal of her was nothing short of wonderful here. Competent, intelligent, selfless, supportive - and every inch a Victorian lady.

And that Holmes never realized he was intruding on other... activities besides sleep (while Watson was on his honeymoon, no less) somehow managed to be so in character I nearly cried with laughter!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
haha this is just lovely :)
so-schway chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
I can't seem to stop reading these. But I have to say this was a delight to read. The uncertainty of coincidence or not certainly added to the amusement. Thanks for yet another great story
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
Ha! Great story!
bcbdrums chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
ha! i can't believe i didn't finish this one either! it's a grand story... a perfect mix of mystery and good clean fun ;) you have a talent for writing humor, as well. thanks so much for taking on this little plot bunny. no one could do it justice like you have :)
bcbdrums chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
instructive indeed! what a gem of a tale you have woven here! you have mary excellently developed for a character we hardly see, and i never expected such an involved and creative plot from the random idea Kai and i laughed about. in fact, it wasn't much of an idea at all. and yet somehow you turned into theis barrel of laughter, and brought along a mystery to boot! quite excellent my dear, quite excellent. i thank you for taking up that little bunny. it was definitely worth your time as far as i'm concerned *bows*
bcbdrums chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
i finally have time to read this! :D kind of... oh well, anyway, how exciting. holmes's story telling, or, yours rather, is quite engaging XD

and lol about him coming through the bushes and startling them. i daresay he deserved watson's ire XDD
KCS chapter 10 . 10/30/2008
“Let him watch. Perhaps it will prove instructive.”

-Somehow that mental picture of Holmes circling interestedly around them with a magnifying glass does not surprise me in the least.
KaizokuShojo chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
Ah, a sucessful conclusion to a case...always good. :) Nicely done, too.

The line about the kiss saying that it might "prove instructive" was quite funny. XDD
Westron Wynde chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
So, the case is wrapped up, Holmes has gone home and the newlyweds finally get some time to themselves... the perfect ending to great story!

Loved it :) Jolly well done!
pebbles66 chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
"Let him watch. Perhaps it will prove instructive." More of Watson's pawky humor?

Well, maybe the lovebirds will have a little time to themselves at last with Holmes leaving. Unless he decides to come back...
Chewing Gum chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
“A woman alone is a capable and devious creature. Two women working towards the same end create a formidable force indeed." I take it Holmes doesn't above of many of the collaborations on this site, then :3

Ah, retiring to their room. Finally. In peace. Without Holmes. Why do I have my doubts? XD
aragonite chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
Hah hah! Oh, John! Nice way to end that chapter...goodness. I would be bewildered and exhausted myself. What a vacation! They'll need another one at the end of it!
Chewing Gum chapter 9 . 10/25/2008
D'aw interrupting...

So the mystery continues! Hopefully the Watsons get a little time to themselves before the case, and their honeymoon, resolves.