Reviews for With no Trepidation
AngelofaWhiteNight chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I'll review this one too because I love it so much. After Subaru woke up, I had never considered he would be afraid of water. This is an interesting aspect of him that might be interesting to continue if you wanted? Kamui was especially sweet; it was nice to see him in a lot less stressed and anxious to leave as he is in the manga/OVA. I loved the feel of a rather calm situation with just him and Subaru. I hope you write more stories for the twins!
Uchiha Bara chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
thats sweet :)
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I never considered Subaru might have had a fear of water after Tokyo. Great idea and it was shown gradually in the story really well. Both were in-character and the fic had a nice pace to it :D
timme chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
i do love twincest, but i think this fic would have been better if you hadn't given it that label. just to make a point i guess. it was lovely, and even if society would think it's weird, i can totally see siblings; twins doing this if need be.

nice fic either way. the twins are great.
Katou Miki chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
aw so cute.

i always love this pairing. they're just so adorable!

thanks for writing! XD~
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
You just made me think of a lot of questions. And that is a very good thing! This is nice and cute, sweet and yet frightening at the same time. And that is a wonderful combination. Keep it up!
Chilo chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
So.. cute.. beautiful. I was surprised when I found this. Reading through all the Kurogane Fai things, I finally come across this.

"Yay, twincest!"

I love you.
Marburusu chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
...I think I love you. D:
touchreceptors chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
How rare it is that the first KamuiSubaru fic I find after coming over to look here is such a well-written one (and here I was preparing myself for many disappointing ones. Well. Shame on me.)

You made me smile so wide and you made my insides turn to mush; I could picture Subaru perfectly, especially. Oh, how I miss my fluff therapy.

Thank you very much for writing this. :D
Violet Horizon chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I was squealing my head off at the end! Cute! -
laustic chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I love how you captured Subaru's reasonable fear of the water and the way Kamui said they could bathe together was absolutely sweet. I'm adding this to my favorites list.