Reviews for Flight
SophieNewman chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is really good! I know that it's the standard review, but I mean it. I really like this... :)
Deluxe Sugar Quills chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was very sweet, with how Lily's want to fly is just soaring through the sky on her own. You portray her very well. Lovely story.

DSQ
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Aw I love the idea that Lily wasn't just blinded and amazed by magic all the time- she had dreams that were out of reach too. And James taking her on that flight! Great! Poor girl in class trying to get her question answered! Aww!
Zoraida16 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Beautiful story. Loved it.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
The James/Lily was a bit forced, but that would be my only quibble with this marvelous little fic. I love the idea that muggleborns would, quite necessarily, bring their muggle ideas of how magic works from books and TV with them to Hogwarts. And Peter Pan is such a wonderful story to use in a James/Lily fic, because there is so much of the Peter/Wendy in their relationship (for better or worse, but it's there). This was simply adorable, and I love your young!Lily. Good stuff!

-Christopher
hondagirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I really liked this. The way Lily felt about flying and how she finally conquered it was magnificant. Really, I really enjoyed it. And the last line was perfect. I really like the way you write characters and thir thoughts. It always makes your stories flow well. Thanks for writing it!

-honda
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Ooh this was really lovely! I liked the last line very much, and little Lily is so cute! I like the way she imagined Hogwarts & magic & how she was disappointed.

Very nice writing.

- Gaby
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Oh I LOVED this. Fantastic, fantastic job. I love the Peter Pan references and the closing lines. Just magnificent.

And I was surprised someone finally took one of the fanon 'facts' I came up with!

Keep Writing!
Deandra chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Another lovely piece, and definitely not the norm for fan fic stories. Great imagery and description - makes ME want to fly the way Lily envisions it (and I'll never get anything close!).

- Deandra