Reviews for The Twilight Chronicles
megarock1018 chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Very nice!

Interesting to read... Hopefully this story will be updated,

Not very hopeful that it will though, since its so old,

Ah well, Two thumbs up for the story, one-and-a-half for the length of the chapters,

Hopefully it'll be updated,
last warrior 7 chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
i knew it
last warrior 7 chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
why do i get the feeling this story is unfinished like the light in the darkness
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
God, this is awesome... please continue!
Autumnchronicles chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
Wow, love the story. It makes me wanna write more. When are you going to update?
Autumnchronicles chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Wow, that makes me wanna cry!
Kiba Kurokage chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
Despite a very few number of typo's throughout all 10 chapter so far(about 2 or 3) It is a very good story. I love Zach's personalitly and his overall cluelessness(if that is even a word). I like how you took elements from both the series of mystery dungeon. Pelliper office and treasure town were two things that i didn't think about mixing. I would like to see how Zach uses his dimensional scream ability. Don't worry about slow updates though, i'm not worried. As long as it conyinues to come out i will befine. I am not going anywhere so please take your time to make it the best that you can.
NewProphecy chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
Yay! You updated! I can't wait for the next chapter, this one was great!
ScytheRider chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
Nice boss battle, use of Geo Pebbles, and Blaze. There's nothing like ending a battle with a good "Oh, you are SO dead!" moment.

It'd be interesting if you could find a way to make the TMs work realistically. I've been wondering a lot about that myself lately. I mean, they're just discs... could they run on a computer of some sort?

I still can't imagine what Darkrai's up to, or who this master is. Were they waiting for Zach to appear?
NewProphecy chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Nice story! I really like it! Eevee is my favorite Pokemon, I love Chimchar(I was Chimchar in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2) and Bulbasaur is ust a plain awesome Pokemon! You came up with a great trio!
WilltheGlaceon chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Ooh! I can't wait for the next chapter of this story, this is one of the most original stories on the site. 10/10
ScytheRider chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
Oh, here we go with the Dimensional Scream. I love this ability, it makes for a lot of awesome situations.

It looks as if Zach isn't quite as trusting as the human from PMD2. That guy always told his partner about nearly everything immediately when it would happen. Those two had a really intimate friendship; they unconditionally supported each other in everything and shared no secrets with each other. (Which made it even more sad when the human had to keep one single secret from the partner near the end of the game.) Zach, on the other hand, looks like he might not be quite there yet with Bulbasaur and Eevee.

I wonder if the Starly is going to join the team. That might be fun.

Finally, here's a humble tip: the technique that you used at the end of this chapter is a sort of "broken cliffhanger". Instead of doing this, it's almost always better to put the shocking revelation at the end of the chapter rather than the beginning of the next one. If you said "he was taken aback by who he was staring at... it was Groudon!" that would probably elicit an "Oh, crap!" from the readers to echo Zach's response, allowing us to empathize with the character. Also, it would send my head spinning trying to imagine the implications and wondering what's going to happen next. But if you put the "It was Groudon" at the beginning of the next chapter, that pretty much cancels out any true tension you could have created from the revelation. See?
ScytheRider chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
A shame the mission was on the BOTTOM floor of the dungeon, huh?

Seems like a filler chapter, but it had some quirks. The talking Lileep was a little freaky. And nice weather affinity gag, too.

Two errors I saw:

"have a some thing"

"That Defense Scarf protect me from most damage."
WilltheGlaceon chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
Nice job, keep up the good work.
ScytheRider chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
You replaced Wigglytuff's guild with a post office? Aww. Also, it's interesting that there are "Rescue teams" in Treasure Town rather than "exploration teams"...

Looks like Zach was suffering from Darkrai's Dream Eater. It was just a bad dream with no real substance.

Wow, it looks like Bulbasaur and Nuzleaf suddenly got chips on their shoulders when they met. My impression is that they have some sort of history with each other.