Reviews for The Twilight Chronicles
lalalala1 chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
That team with Sneasel, Shuppet and Nuzleaf (I think it's a Nuzleaf) are such [insert vulgar language here]. I wish Team Twilight could, oh, I don't know, tear them into a few puddles of blood? Anyways, I hope to see this story get updated soon!
lalalala1 chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
More nostalgia that is killing me. Zach even has the Dimensional Scream (or at least something that's really similar to it)!
lalalala1 chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
This brings back such memories, using the name Treasure Town and also having the same dungeon Drenched Bluff! You're literally killing me with nostalgia. However, it's not an actual novelization, which I'm grateful for. There are so many PMD novelizations out there... Anyway, I liked the way you characterized (is that a word?) the characters. Eevee is the mature female of the group, while Bulbasaur is somewhat... not as bright, I guess, and Zach is the standard human that can be like Bulbasaur at times, but can also be more mature at others.
lalalala1 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
What I don't understand is why Zach isn't asking questions about what a dungeon is. It's as if he already knows, yet no one told him what a dungeon is in the previous chapters. However, I really like how there's an unknown danger, as it seems like Darkrai is an assassin or something working for a Master that wants Zach for some unknown reason. I look forward to reading the rest of what is finished.
megarock1018 chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Very nice!

Interesting to read... Hopefully this story will be updated,

Not very hopeful that it will though, since its so old,

Ah well, Two thumbs up for the story, one-and-a-half for the length of the chapters,

Hopefully it'll be updated,
last warrior 7 chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
i knew it
last warrior 7 chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
why do i get the feeling this story is unfinished like the light in the darkness
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
God, this is awesome... please continue!
Autumnchronicles chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
Wow, love the story. It makes me wanna write more. When are you going to update?
Autumnchronicles chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Wow, that makes me wanna cry!
Kiba Kurokage chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
Despite a very few number of typo's throughout all 10 chapter so far(about 2 or 3) It is a very good story. I love Zach's personalitly and his overall cluelessness(if that is even a word). I like how you took elements from both the series of mystery dungeon. Pelliper office and treasure town were two things that i didn't think about mixing. I would like to see how Zach uses his dimensional scream ability. Don't worry about slow updates though, i'm not worried. As long as it conyinues to come out i will befine. I am not going anywhere so please take your time to make it the best that you can.
NewProphecy chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
Yay! You updated! I can't wait for the next chapter, this one was great!
ScytheRider chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
Nice boss battle, use of Geo Pebbles, and Blaze. There's nothing like ending a battle with a good "Oh, you are SO dead!" moment.

It'd be interesting if you could find a way to make the TMs work realistically. I've been wondering a lot about that myself lately. I mean, they're just discs... could they run on a computer of some sort?

I still can't imagine what Darkrai's up to, or who this master is. Were they waiting for Zach to appear?
NewProphecy chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Nice story! I really like it! Eevee is my favorite Pokemon, I love Chimchar(I was Chimchar in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2) and Bulbasaur is ust a plain awesome Pokemon! You came up with a great trio!
WilltheGlaceon chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Ooh! I can't wait for the next chapter of this story, this is one of the most original stories on the site. 10/10