Reviews for This Is So Gay
Lord Nitro chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Awww, i like this story. It's quite good
Lord Nitro chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Okie dokie. This story creeps me out :p

But i like it.
The story is quite well written i must admit, the incest is a little disturbing. But nonetheless this story is excellent so far
Guest chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
That was so great and funny (and I'm not usually into yaoi) :) could you please make a thing about Reno and Zack's backstory? Or about how Weiss and Nero came together?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Omg old but gold. I read this in high school!
GothicaRoyal chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
im wonering who is SS

WeissxNero in one of my favorite pairing.
love them sooooooooo much
Gracefuldahlia chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
I love this fic! Really convincingly homophobic Cloud and I really like the college setting... Haha such an awkward situation with them sharing a bed ;P I do have to admit that the whole Weiss/Nero incest thing was a bit disturbing, though. Their relationship was nicely portrayed in the end, with both retaining their masculinity... Great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
please continue!
CaptinJackOff chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
So cute!33 ahhh *fangirl squeel*
DestatiDream chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
EEEEEE! So cute! I giggled through the whole story xD

First time reading ZackxCloud~ Really adorable, love it! Thanks for writing this!
Carter-Shiraz chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
can't thabk you enough for FINALLy creating a yaoi fic where cloud isn't turned into such a timid little girl instead of the cool character he is. given he's a bit of a douche nag, but i enjoyed the humour thoroughly
Gryh chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Must have sequel! Pleeeaaaaassssse
CrazyCartSalad chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
I swear this is like the best story ever!
Amatherize chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
CLOUD BOND. lol. that's funny. hehe
gaarasgirl389 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
A-HEM! Humping his bu- I am not going there!

Wallpaper? Let's NOT go there. That's a big NO-NO!

His uncle wears a FREAKING frilly apron? I can't wear one! Thank god, Zack was not made to be that gay.

Him telling his uncles about Cloud. Fuck funny! Chokes on his tea! LOVE that part!

Number one and number two. Do I have to say anything? XD

The shirt? He has a problem with the shirt? . . . Zack may not live through this. XD

Just for your information, You are a great writer, this is a great story and I sometimes have random moments!
gaarasgirl389 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Zack saying s-l-o-w-l-y Anthropology. Cloud thinks that Zack is on crack. O-M-G! XD

Cloud talking about the different gay emotions.

Teacher homo with bro.

Sewing is gay? Someone save this guy.

Cloud slept with Zack and touched him.

I cannot stop laughing! And I'm using the library's computer. Do you want to get me thrown out?