Reviews for Before Mattie
Emily chapter 16 . 7/25/2017
I like LNL2 but I love Lusam. I also love Journey.
Emily chapter 14 . 7/25/2017
I wanted Marissa with Michael
DarlingMyLove chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
You did an awesome job on this story!
bandi2007 chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
great story, i would like to see courtney get the kids, please leave jason and sam, and liz and lucky together, i would like to see carly and courtney slowly become friends again, and for marissa to stay in town... anyways please update again soon
Laken-RockyForever chapter 17 . 5/2/2010
Hey I Think lucky and robin should end up together some how and marrisa should leave town.
LaLaBoo chapter 17 . 4/25/2010
please let courtney have full custody of her children and take jax for everything he got and i love who everyone is with great chapter
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 17 . 4/24/2010
Okay. First of all, I like how you got JaSam together after all. I also like how Em is still with Nic and he isn't with Courtney. I liked Court with Jax when they were together, but I also like Carly with Jax. However, neither were with him at the same time in the show and I think that works better. He is a big jerk to cheat on one with the other and then expect them both to be with him. I say neither needs him and the girls need to make up and be best friends again. Carly needs someone. Maybe be made more a part of their group. Lord knows several have similar personalities as her. (Sam & Brenda in particular) Honestly I really enjoy this story so far and can't wait for an update. (I will, just don't want to. Lol.) Now on to your questions.

Yes, I am very glad that Sam and LuLu made up. Despite her being younger than Sam, I do think LuLu is good for her and vice versa. I also think LuLu being Carly's cousin is good cuz Sam and Carly really do need to get closer.

I want Courtney to get her kids...maybe Jax can come visit them. Or have supervised visits or something. Oh, Carly could testify on Court's behalf at the custody trial. Bet Alexis is pissed at Jax as well.

Yes, Liz and Lucky should always be together. Mainly cuz he's the only one she doesn't really try to change on the show. Lol. I really do think they are a good couple overall.

I would love to see more of Jason and Sam's family as well as maybe Carly's..her and Brenda must get along somewhat for the kids right?

Marissa should stay and not just cuz she has my best friends name. :) But I think she is good for Patrick and can help with all the kids. Plus I think Reese and Sonny's kids should be in it more as well as Lily's children.

Like I said...it's a good story. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! Can't wait.

But I will. Patiently.

Okay, kind of patiently. I promise.
lostluv chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
The new couples are very weird to me and honestly, not a big fan

I want Liason and Lusam

Lulu was right to get upset

Brenda and Brooklyn was so cute and I wish they will have more scenes

Very cute with Spencer and Emily. Emily is Spencer's mom, no Courtney?

Courtney with Jax
NO NEW STORIES chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Nice job. My favorite parts were: “It’s a girl?” asked Sam. Emily nodded. Sam gave her 20 dollars. and when the girls asked Patrick why they were at his house and he is like: "Um…you are playing a pretend spy game?” Good job overall.
IHartJacob chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
Awesome story please continue!
IHartJacob chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Really Good so far
gabbylynn chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
Great job keep up the good work.
gabbylynn chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
Another job well done i cant wait to see what is going to happen next.
gabbylynn chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
great job.
Lauren Grant chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
Great job cant wait to see what going to happen.