Reviews for Truth
Luna Latanya chapter 2 . 6/19
uhuh, stalker sounds like the perfect word.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/31/2015
I have to admit and say this story hit too close to home. As someone who was in Demyx's shoes, I know the pain of watching a loved one drown their sorrows in alcohol and sex, as my "Axel" lost their younger brother at the age of 13. I also knew the hatred I had for myself for allowing one of the ones I loved most to use my body as a distraction and enabling their alcoholic addiction. They still have the problem but are getting a bit better, and hopefully will continue to do so.
I know you don't come on this website no more and probably wont read this review, but thank you for a beautiful story. It gave me high hopes for what's to come with my friend and the future for us.
Roxas Nobody 1318 chapter 32 . 8/17/2015
OMG this story was so heart wrenching so difficult to keep up with at times, and so incredible awesome that despite that I've finished it i'm stuck in a state of awe. This story was amazing well written by what I must say is one of the most interesting and incredible good sense of humor writers I have found in awhile, and I must say awhile. I love the way you kept the seriousness of the story well still allowing there to be humor, I love the way you played with your words, and the ending was fanomal, forgive my spelling error. This is by far a pretty good read if you can handle certain content. I really enjoy the incredible ending to this roller coaster ride of a story, it was a thrilling ride if I must say so myself and one I read from beginning to end in such a short time it has made me sad, for the short while I've found myself reading this I've never before seen this kind of writing within , incredible truly. - You have my vote, and a new follower.
No one important chapter 21 . 5/8/2015
Nosebleed, nosebleed, nosebleed, nosebleed holy crap this was an amazing chapter
No one important chapter 11 . 5/8/2015
Holy crap my seiner feels are kicking in what the hell is gonna happen
No one important chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
This chapter... it hurt so bad... but this story is so utterly amazing... I just have to keep reading
Another Night Without You chapter 32 . 1/5/2015
Wow, this is one of the best fic I've ever read and I'll remember this for a looong time. I find joy and sadness in this fic, everything is just so perfect in the characters' imperfections. The jokes, the conflicts, the love stories, they're just way beyond amazing. I can't find any better words to express how wonderful this fic is. I believe actually there are a lot more things I want to say, but I don't know how to do it haha! This is just too great I'm speechless, man. Keep being awesome, I love this so much.
Nikki chapter 31 . 11/29/2013
Your story of beautifully written. it evoked so many different emotions from me that i don't think any story has ever done. Great read. I wish you well in the future.
nikki chapter 26 . 11/28/2013
Do you know my heart clenched reading this? poor axy
Noelle Cameron chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
I really like this story so far! It's really good and I have never in th while that I've been into KH fan fiction seen Siefer-Hayner, so that was a surprise. I wanted to really comment on the Demyx bi-polarism thing. The reason he does that is because he isn't a very good bad guy, so he has to keep notes on what to do, and he couldn't remember what he was supposed to say to Sora, so it took him a minute to figure it out, which is why it might seem like that. Anyway, good story!
EmiTheImmortalVampire chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Emi: Hmmm... A random fire. What does it mean?

Kori: I think you are forgetting that Axel-

Emi: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

Kori: Roxas's parents are dead-

Emi: WHAT. DOES. IT. MEAN?!
akuroku4eva chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
i pretty much DIED when i read:
There was a quick moment of silence between the blond and silverette. "Do you think he realizes that he's going to be working at the most popular gay bar around?" Roxas asked.

Riku sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Absolutely not."
Jenmoon1 chapter 32 . 5/10/2013
wonderful fic
Kunoichi21 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Quickie fave for easy finding later!
cocoadaze chapter 32 . 3/12/2013
Its awesome! Freaking love it ! 3 Poor axel ;_;
Gonna go read the sequel now