Reviews for Rogue
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
inuyasha788 chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
I really like this -but is Will going to be w/ Eve? I thought this was going to be Will and Jack? Good chapter
inuyasha788 chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Aw-poor Will! But at least Jack knew what to do! This is getting so exciting-great job! Update soon! :)
Koikokoro chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
totally awesome story!

It was captivated already by the first 4 lines of the story!

You are really REALLY good at writing! I almost envy you for your writing skills ;)

Very great story, I was a little surprised by the fact that Elizabeth was with James, but it's still great!

I enjoyed reading the parts with Jack Sparrow, it's defenitly not difficult to imagine Jack behave the way he does in this story. You really managed to keep him in character, a thing I often have a hard time with in my own stories.

I'm excited to read more about this mysterious treasure.. And how is it Jack knows of Eve? All very mysterious I must say.

Please update soon, I'm pretty much dying to know what'll happen next.. :)
inuyasha788 chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
Very good story so far-very suspenseful! Hope Will will be alright! And yay-Jack's the hero! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :) .
Chef B chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
love
whatthisisntme chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
What the freaking crap
Lady Nuit chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Lol! Jack always ruins the moment hilarious. i find this believable i mean honestly if i thought i was going to die the next day i mean you get laid duh! i think this happened in Harry Potter too i mean 2 17years old in a tent alone for two months during war time ... it totally happens...anyways back to the category yay he is going to save them. UPDATE SOON! Happy 2009!
Shinigamiredrose chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
I like it, twas very good!
Lady Nuit chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
I thought that it was interesting and sweet that he was afraid and they were so sweet to him. is will single cause what about Lizzie ( i don't like her but i am curious.)

UPDATE SOON!
heartsfullofglass chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
I really like it so far! It's definitely not what I was expecting to be like...it's better! Patiently awaiting an update!
Lady Nuit chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
WOW poor Eve I am proud that she saved Will but where is Hotty Jack. *pouts*
Lady Nuit chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Interesting but will the pairing or will it come as it goes along. Love the start of it. UPDATE SOON!