Reviews for A Vent Comes to Haunt
Phaten chapter 55 . 4/28
*blushes and looks away*(I am a girl) heh heh nice no wait This was a great story indeed, good plot, long chapters and its completed great work!
A nobody chapter 48 . 4/28
Um...I don't mean to offend you(or anyone) but...please...can you um please remove the mountain and Muhammad(S.A.W) part? Please...its just...it might offend some people (like me a bit) please I don't mean to sound rude but..please remove or edit those lines...I'm begging you...please?
Phaten chapter 34 . 4/27
Waaahh! No action yet but I really appreciate the long chapters and I do agree on the part to take it slow but I reaaaly wanna see some action..well back to the story
Phaten chapter 3 . 4/26
I'm just getting started! 55 chapters!? Yup you're dedicated(even if it takes you time) well let's get on it, I hope when I reach chapter 30 theres a chapter 56 there ;)
Eagle Dreamer chapter 55 . 11/12/2016
It was really well written and hardly ever got dull. I really liked it. It was the best Harry Potter Danny Phantom crossover that I've read so far.
The-Pug's-Quill chapter 55 . 11/7/2016
This was an absolutely amazing story. It's easily one of the best on the sight, and it's so intriguing. I love it. Very good job.
Ick chapter 55 . 11/2/2016
This fic just sucks the joy outta reading dunnit? No action and everything is so OOC I'm in pain. This fic basically takes the opposite of everything that is Danny Phantom besides the names and THEN has a crossover with Harry Potter. If someone likes this fic then they likely hated the real show because this is nothing like it at all. It's like the Star Wars vs Star Trek comparison. Danny Phantom is like Star Wars. Action packed and fun. This fic is like Star Trek, it's all talk and ickiness and the little action there is is terribly boring.
4everfictional chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Hopefully not to Obliviate them.
BBCDP2 chapter 55 . 9/26/2016
Hey. Just finished your story and i just wanted to say that it took me four weeks to finish because of how long it was and I have to read in my out of school time. I highly enjoyed the story, but i wish there was more parts with danny with his classmates. Don't stop writing :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I have read this three times already and I will read it again, just watch me
Guest chapter 55 . 7/7/2016
Wow... I am so glad that I tried to read that book (it wasn't fanfiction, It's way too good!). I regret that I hadn't started it earlier. I believe that the only reason why your story isn't at the top of the page is because the summary is unspecific. :D Sorry for my grammar :-( and Thank you very much for your hard work!
Meep chapter 27 . 6/22/2016
Can I just say how happy I am that you don't hate on Dumbledore? It's just another reason to love his story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
cheese doodles
Guest chapter 55 . 5/16/2016
This is the first story in a long time to actually make me care for he characters. Good job.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/27/2016
So long and thanks for all the fish

If u don't get this, it's a reference from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy