Reviews for Thanks, Wes Craven
The Ninth Layer chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Reported.
Fatality of Mortality chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Dear Mrs. Charles Lee Ray,

We have been informed that you are being a total f*cktard by blatantly disregarding the site's following rule:

- "Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc."

We, the administrators of "Ghost's Writing Rules", believe that you are either mentally retarded or that you think you can get away with such arrogant ignorance. Either way, we highly suggest that you stop what you're doing, get your pathetic ss over into your account and take time out of your sorry life to re-read 's Rules and Guidelines; however, if you do have any mental disabilities, we will be more than willing to assist by reading the them to you. (We take great pride in reading slowly and carefully so that your mind will fully comprehend what's being said.)

Sincerely yours,

The Basic Writing Skills Fanclub.

P.S. Madame, I realize how difficult it is for you to follow the rules, but you should know that is not your f/cking personal blog area where you can just post things about random sh/t that no one gives a rat's ss about. No one cares that you're turned on by rape, and no one cares how you feel about the deaths of the animals. This should have gone under a Livejournal or Deadjournal account. Or at least up your ss where it belongs.
RED Scout chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow.

I thought I was the only Lizard fangirl. Suddenly I don't feel so alone. :)
sodapop765 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Have you seen the 1977 original? Once you see Mars you'll never go back. ;-)