Reviews for Plus One
JENGEORGE chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You know how when you write a story and after so much time has passed you forget that people might still actually be reading it?

Well, tonight I am feeling all kinds of sick and grouchy and gross so I am reading back on some of my favorite stories to bring me comfort and this is one of them.

Thought I should let you know that your older writings still bring joy to readers. You know, these are the stories that brought me into the Nick/Greg fandom and they still hold solid after all this time.
Storybelle chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
If I find a fic of your's I don't love I'll give you a Nick and Greg plushie set.

But somehow I don't think that's going to happen.
HW forever chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hahaha! Nice. I wasn't expecting Ecklie to be cool with two CSIs dating. :) Super cute!
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Ah Ecklie... I liked this coming out story.
aomoa chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Love it. A happy ending, a fixed conflict. Now Im gonna read Foundations again. :D

-Hana
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Gotta love Ecklie at the end. Great reaction.
B.J. Sanders chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Haha, loved it!

Ecklie was an unexpected appearance, but a great ending.
luukaa chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
i'm back with the living, just got an amazing 4 hours of sleep ;) Loved the story, the end is great, Ecklie moving from a cardbord box to a cardbord box with something sweet hidden somwhere in a corner, very hard to spot :D
MissChriss chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This story was great. my fave of yours by far. I love the ending with Ecklie I could not stop laughing. It is just such an Ecklie response.
Blatantly Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Alright dear. You should know by now that every time I manage to read something of yours, I have to comment. Or review. Or whatever.

Should I really have to say how much I love this ? You'd think you'd get the idea that I pretty much love everything you write. Hands down (hey, that's a song). Anyway. Ecklie's response was full of win and warmth and I kind of giggled ? Yes. And Nick makes me swoon with his cuteness and the coming around and being all manly yet scared and aw.

Anyway.

Love.

- Jennifer
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Awesome story! The Ecklie bit was perfect, and of course, very Ecklie. You really captured every character that you brought in. Greg incapable of being still (and being the hopeful, optimistic.. and previously drunk one), Sara being disappointed and Nick catching on that she wasn't so sad and single, Wendy being maternal/sisterly toward Greg, calling his bf a bastard and guessing they were a bf, not a gf in the first place, Catherine being... well Catherine, and of course Ecklie being economical. Can't wait for the next one!
PeeenAmme chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
i adore this story, & im so happy that you posted it on because ive been reading it on

i think its great the way you describe how nicks feeling every step of the way

so fabulous _