Reviews for Saving the AntiHero
Jazzmire chapter 1 . 1/26
This is very sad... Oh Shirley come back please...
SunsetDawn420 chapter 1 . 1/7
Awwww! Great OS.
Shirley! Why did you have to die? :(
Rimris.Raziel chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Here in 2016 with the threat of code geass: lelouch of the resurrection without my Shirley in it. Either my theories is that one, she's going to be dead through the whole season 3 second, that she's going to be resurrected and become an enemy that will put the pain of gods into lelouch and third, she's going to be resurrected and became an ally but I'm voting on the third to be counted out as the first pictures I saw is that only the 5 of them are the allies.

But either way this is only a 2k words fanfic and it invoke a lot of hurt and pain into my heart, stabbing me straight to the heart would have inflicted less pain. I certainly am in love with shirley (mind you I've been watching anime since my 1st grade but Shirley has been the first favorite female character I've ever had until my college years or so called present. )

If lelouch don't want her I fucking love her and I'm going to keep her to myself if he never realized her worth, she's the only refreshment in his so called living hell and I'm going to freaking take her away (or she'll remain dead, sadly), but even so I love her more than him!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I love you so much...
shirleylulu chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
thank u for this so amazing so beautiful could there ever be a greater couple than these two.u have such great talent in storytelling.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
GAH. This hurts even worse than the first time I saw Shirley's death. You write such intense emotion!
sfss chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Oh my gosh, this story was so touching! This was just beautiful.
Yankee718 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
When I saw the episode where Shirley dies and what she told Lelouch it broke my heart the sweet innocent girl gets killed and just before she dies she finally confess her love to Lelouch that was tragic. This was actually a good story sad but good
Joannabelle chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I absolutely, absolutely, absolutely love this.

Your writing is brilliant, and heart-wrenching and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
ScarletIsCool chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
:'( This is so beautifully sad.
CountessDraculara chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I remember crying while watching this scene..

Shirley was my favourite character and her death gave big impact on me.

This is epic...but now I'm going cry again...
Juleezy chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I have not read a good fanfic due to my inactivity on this website, nor have I actually read anything in this archive (even though I've watched this anime at least twice - now watching it again - like two years ago). I'm glad that this was my first fanfic that I read though. There were some grammatical issues that irked me (though just a tiny bit), but you made up with the depth and the character analysis. I've always wanted to try writing in this sort of format, but I just can't get it. Unfortunately, I didn't cry like your other reviewers, haha (though I watched the ending 10 minutes before I read this...). The content was so great, and Shirley was at first one of my not so favorite characters, but after watching it again, I started to love her and pity her. You completely captured my image of Shirley. Good job and keep up the work.
myself the dreamer chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oh my goodness what have i found, I am in love with this it perfectly shows Shirley in a sad beautiful light that she deserves to be in and I am just so speechless all I have to say is Well done, well done.

Have you considered being an author?
Laura Sommeils chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is perfect and amazing and ugh, it'd be weird if i told you i love you? Because this fic, ugh, MY SOUL.
Hasty chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Lovely. I never liked Shirley very much, but this is a really good take on her.