Reviews for Saving the AntiHero
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/23
GAH. This hurts even worse than the first time I saw Shirley's death. You write such intense emotion!
sfss chapter 1 . 2/15
Oh my gosh, this story was so touching! This was just beautiful.
luisg1778 chapter 1 . 1/27
When I saw the episode where Shirley dies and what she told Lelouch it broke my heart the sweet innocent girl gets killed and just before she dies she finally confess her love to Lelouch that was tragic. This was actually a good story sad but good
Joannabelle chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I absolutely, absolutely, absolutely love this.

Your writing is brilliant, and heart-wrenching and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
ScarletIsCool chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
:'( This is so beautifully sad.
CountessDraculara chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I remember crying while watching this scene..

Shirley was my favourite character and her death gave big impact on me.

This is epic...but now I'm going cry again...
Juleezy chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I have not read a good fanfic due to my inactivity on this website, nor have I actually read anything in this archive (even though I've watched this anime at least twice - now watching it again - like two years ago). I'm glad that this was my first fanfic that I read though. There were some grammatical issues that irked me (though just a tiny bit), but you made up with the depth and the character analysis. I've always wanted to try writing in this sort of format, but I just can't get it. Unfortunately, I didn't cry like your other reviewers, haha (though I watched the ending 10 minutes before I read this...). The content was so great, and Shirley was at first one of my not so favorite characters, but after watching it again, I started to love her and pity her. You completely captured my image of Shirley. Good job and keep up the work.
myself the dreamer chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oh my goodness what have i found, I am in love with this it perfectly shows Shirley in a sad beautiful light that she deserves to be in and I am just so speechless all I have to say is Well done, well done.

Have you considered being an author?
Laura Sommeils chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is perfect and amazing and ugh, it'd be weird if i told you i love you? Because this fic, ugh, MY SOUL.
Hasty chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Lovely. I never liked Shirley very much, but this is a really good take on her.
reviewer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I cried...really, it's just so...beautiful :'(
Animefan chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Beautiful.

Wow.

I'm crying.
Emilise284 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Shirley's death makes me cry every time. You're an awesome writer.
jackie chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
that was absolutely beautiful!
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
yeah. cookies for you. good job :)