Reviews for Love's Truth
hama431 chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Will yami and yugi forgive tea and Duke
Will yami jealous and possessive of yugi
EpicMia chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Love the story so far :D and what up with that dude I mean you don't take a photo of someone when there not looking (I've done that :p ) what ever is happening I hope at the end of the month Yugi is deliverd to get hell lode of candy but I dont think that will happen. UPDATE SOON AND I GIVE YOU A CYBER HIGH-FIVE well Id give you one any way so CYBER HIGH-FIVE
anime-lover890 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Ooo interesting I wonder who's after Yugi this time, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next and how Yami will react :) hope you update as soon as you can cause I'm now hooked on this :)
winged sapphire wolf chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Crystal: La gasp! Cliff hanger!
Ashley: Damn, this is getting good!
Sapphire: I can't wait to read more!
YukitoNO1 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Very nice. Yami to the rescue! Hope you continue. :) Please update soon.
psychicgirl32 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
That was pretty intense! As usual, you've made Tea a self-centered bitch who thinks the world revolves around her. Yugi had his rights to keep Yami a secret, Tea doesn't have gang up on him and say that he's selfish or that he lied. He hadn't seen Yami in a while and is in love with him, he had his rights not to tell.
Azreal5748 chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
loved it! can't wait to see the next chapter. This story is so awesome. And the dancing bit was so sweet. Keep riting please.
princessfrankie chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
great story, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Serena6686 chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
nice
YamiGurl chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
DONT LIKE THE SONG IN THIS, BUT GOD STORY. IS IT OVER? CAUSE, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CONTINUE WITH THIS ITS AWESOME!AMASING!FANTASTIC!THE BEST YAMI/YUGI EVER MADE!GREAT!FANTASTICAL!
m-lightkiss chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Woot woot! :D YAY! I've been waiting soo long for the sequel! And now it's here! - Thank you so very much for the sequel. I'll be keeping up with it! *Gives you fresh batch of doulbe chocolate chip chunk cookies* ;)
YaOiPrInCeSs16 chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
LOVED IT! Esp. chapter one but wat can i say, smux is good for the yaoi mind haha. I loved this chappie too it was SO CUTE! It was cheesy but I like chessy esp wit yaoi!And the dog pile on Yami was pretty funny haha ALL HALE YAMI AND YUGI WOOT WOOT! lol keep it up and hope u update soon!
YuugisGirl chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Oh please update! I know it's been a while but...*puppy dog eyes* Pweety pwease with cherries on top?

Yugi-*puppy dog eyes*

Yami-*pulls out tray of fresh cookies*

All-Pwease?
yuuhikari chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Great job

I hope you update the story soon

I really loved n_n
emergence of the masters chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
woah! passing from romantic to comic that fast in the end was... excellent! :D

Wait for the next chapter!