Reviews for Loving Jacob Black
starrywolf274 chapter 8 . 9/20/2008
o no, poor leah. silly bella, poor leah. can leah stand up for herself this time? and can jacob stop being a whore? i love jacob, but stop pining over bella! its not gonna happen! i love your story, update faster!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
aw, you know i was actually rather shocked that there was no Leah/Jacob in Breaking Dawn i thought there might be when i was reading Jacob's POV *goes to read next chapter*
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
*sniggers* sounds like an evil song if the whole of La Push ended up humming it, poor souls. it's so obvious that Jacob has a crush on Leah *goes to read next chapter*
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
poor Leah, though that is a good point, why didn't Sam imprinted on her? *goes to read next chapter*
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
why haven't i R&R this before? fantastic start, you got the pack spot on *goes to read next chapter*
The Duchessina chapter 8 . 9/20/2008
OH, no! Why is Jake so stupid? Obviously, he belongs with Leah! :) But I really liked this chapter. Bella makes wverything interesting. Update soon!
I Kicked A Baby chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
dam u evil cliffie
starrywolf274 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
NOO! why do vampires have to mess everything up? leah, jacob. jacob, leah. NO BELLA! o leahs gonna get jealous. this should be interesting. WRITE MORE!
Ashton chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
Ooh, really good chapter! I bet it'll be a really good twist. Keep up the good work! :) *Pretty, pretty please vote on the poll on my profile if you get the chance. Thanks!

~Ashton
rainbowfish22 chapter 7 . 9/11/2008
I can't believe I almost put off reading this for another few days! I can understand that you're busy, but please try to update soon! lol, I haven't had much time to type my fan fic either.

E!
raven1212 chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
I love your story this is my first review, and I just had to let you know how good it is. I really love Jacob and Leah together and look forward to reading more.
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
Aw. That was mean... very nicely written though. Loved it. UPDATE SOON!

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
BeachBum13 chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
grrs. bella's back. DANG IT! you'ld think she wouldn't be able to leave renesmee. how i hate that tjhing. anyway, yes! jacob and leah no longer have to hide their rlationship, so that's good!
bucky.bae chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
What the...? Wha- WHAT THE? What is she doing there? i want to know, update soon! :D
emerie86 chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
Damn girl. I had missed this story so much. You are an amazing writer!

Great cliffie! I wonder what their deal is. Hmm. Yay Leah and Jacob kisses!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »