Reviews for Loving Jacob Black
kosocielo chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I like your new story. I have never read a story where leah is happy. I hope we get a chapter soon. I hope that jacob n leah start seeing each other different.
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Loved it, UPDATE SOON! Please! Very nicely written.

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
willywonka5 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
well,

hi how are ya? im good thanks for asking! well, so , i was reading this story and i was like, well, this person has potential. potential for what you say? (well, what does every one mean when they say you have potential anyways? huh?) well in this case it means potential to be on my favorites list(no, hold your horseraddish, i didn't say you were there yet, its not that easy to get on my favs list) after all i am willy wonka, (the real one- i have many impersonators) and everyone wants to be on my favs list, i mean, im like SPECIAL! plus i am jesus' best friend(hahahaha you would know) and so, let me know how you feel about all this startling news hitting you at once. don't go into skock or die of excitment or anything like that i mean, its not my fault if you pee your pants because the best person ever reviewed your story and considered you for the highest honnor available.

okay, so enough about you, lets talk about me. im beautiful, smart, fast, rich, popular, gorgeous, luscious, and most of all, humble. maybe we could be friends(in an alternate universe) or you could just adore and worship me like my many other fans. the fact that im bothering to review this says alot about you. but youll never be anywhere near as cool as me...

speaking of reviewing this, i just spent (wasted) approximately 7 minutes and 39 seconds of my life reviewing this story, which i could have been doing much better things, but alas, i cant go back in time and spend it better, so you better feel pretty darn important that i wasted all this time on you. most people only get like three word reviews and this is 300 words(exactly, to the word is- and you better count, after all, i just put all that work in for you) well, bask in the glory of this review for all eternity and feel good about yourself. but your story wasn't that good (okay it was pretty good) but get off your high horse and just admit that im better that you(jk-not!)

well, i am trying to figure out if there is a limit to how long reviews can be and if a little alert message box is just going to suddenly pop up and tell me that i went over the limit and erase all this and make me start over, well im hoping that doesn't happen since i have already wasted all this time reviewing...it is good typing practice though
Auphora66 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
It was pretty good, the length was descent. :) I'm not really a fan of JacobxLeah though. But you might be able to change my mind if you update soon...lol.

-Kate (Auphora66)
BelloTopaOcchi chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
(This is the review I promised)

Whoa! That was really good! And I usually dislike Jacob stories... but this one is very nice.
Bamara chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I don't usually read fan fics about Jacob, but this one has an interesting plot to it. Update soon!
Ghostly Hand's Pen chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This is a great story! I always have wanted to see something done with a parallels of Jacob and Leah's situation. Please continue, you're off to a great start! It's cute and has funny moments and it sounds like you have all the characters perfect. This is definately the best Twilight fanfic I've read in awhile.
The Duchessina chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This is a really great start to a story. You've done a fantastic job of getting into Jake's head.

Update soon!