Reviews for Loving Jacob Black
Mia chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I like the beginning very much. Blackwater is not so loved in Italy: I found no fanficions on this couple. Now, I'm gonna read the other chapters as soon as possible and I'll leave a review, if I can.

English is not my mother tongue (but I love English, and I also love reading books in original language), so I can't express an opinion about the stile or something like that (I don't dare to do it!), but it seems to me a good stile: not heavy, not annoying, that is always a positive thing. Moreover, it has an interesting plot, and I'm looking forward to knowing what is gonna happen!

So, I'll read the following chapter soon, bey.

Mia

(forgive my English, I'm not accustomed to write reviews in English, cause I've always done it in Italian '')
He-Will-Never-Know chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
i really adore this storyy

you did a great jobb!
A True Dreamer chapter 12 . 5/5/2009
This story was cute! :]]
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I'm in love with the Blackwater ship. :]]

I'm doing everything I can to block out B.D. so i can read this story like you wrote it-before that book came out.

:]] Off to the next chapter!
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Abosolutly amazing story I lubs it! Best pairing ever! Even if it isn't canon ]
luv4ed chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Sorry but i hate emily, even though it was an imprint that sam couldnt control,A- he could have attempted to fight it and B- emily had a choice, considering the fact that she turned him down so many times when she found out sam wanted her. in my opinion friends dont do that to each other,

So i really cant read this b/c of my hate for emily espeacially. Its not u, its
SpreadYourWingsAndFly chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
THANK THE HEAVENS that Leah and Jacob are finally getting their story told! Brilliant writing style, my net is messed up, but i've read up to chapter 10. DARN YOU CHAPTER 11! i love the fact that they fell in love the normal way. update when you can. note, why does it say chapter '15' on some of the later reviews? there are only 12! oh well. all hail mighty fanfiction writer!
starrywolf274 chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
thats okay. update when you can.
sky and stars chapter 15 . 12/7/2008
OH my Gosh. I love Embry's story so much. Please update soon...but no pressure or anything.
Serenearts chapter 15 . 12/2/2008
This fic was very entertaining! It was nice that Leah and Jake actually fell in love instead of imprinting and that he ended things nicely with Bella (though my opinion of her is equivalent to that of Leah's!).

I also liked that Leah got over Sam and eventually forgave both him and Emily. Though I sort of blame Emily more than him since he had imprinted, leaving her to determine their relationship as he would be whatever she wanted him to be -friend, lover whatever!)She could have waited a little while before getting together since he was her best friend's ex. Well that ends my rant!

I can't wait for more on Embry's story since I love him and thought it was unfair that he didn't imprint on anyone or that his character wasn't developed further.

I think that the Seth's story would be interesting since come on, who doesn't like him!

Beautiful story please update soon!
RhiannonG chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
Loved it. Hope you get around in writing more Leah and Jacob in the future. Good Luck.
RhiannonG chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Great, I found a well written Leah and Jacob story. It is that pairing right? Anyways, great start so far. Even, if it's just the first chapter, your ability to write is what drew me in and I plan to read the rest of this story. Well for the most part, that is, if it's still Leah and Jacob.
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 15 . 11/23/2008
aw this was so sad but really good hehe i have a cold right now and i am crying and sniffling like crazy right now! lol anyway i like this embry story. i was kinda surprised to see that you have the leah and jake story with the Embry oc story i thought it would be easier to have it seperate and you get more reviews but that is only my opinion anyway good story update soon!
emerie86 chapter 15 . 11/15/2008
This story is really awesome! I love the way you write! I can't wait until the next chapter. :)
lacrema chapter 6 . 11/13/2008
Aw. Favorite moment: when Jake holds her at the end.
248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »