Reviews for Loving Jacob Black
JoeBob1379 chapter 15 . 11/11/2008
I really like this chapter. I feel like she is an actual round character (rather than the flat characters you find in a lot of fanfics). Can't wait to read more!
xoxo olivia chapter 15 . 11/11/2008
I just want to say that this chapter is really touching. I loved it and I'm starting to think I might enjoy this story more than Leah and Jacob's and I really liked that one. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. And Caela and Embry would be so cute and I feel so bad for Cliff and Erin :[

Keep up the great work!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
aw poor Caela. Caela is a fantastic OC, i can't wait to read more about her. update soon
musicbee chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
wow... new character... can't wait for more!
Violet Eliot chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
I really like it! What does Caela look like though? Haha I know it's kinda superficial to concentrate on looks but I just want to know how to picture her, you know? anyways awesome story, update soon!
Only4Miken chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
Oh wow this must be really hard for her. It was a great way to see how things were going to be.
amp2013 chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
Great job on this chapter! So far, I like it even better than Jacob and Leah's story. I like Caela's personality, just make sure that you get every element of her in - her past, background, history (with friends/boyfriends), opinions, views, interests, dislikes, ideals, goals, fears, values, secrets, reasoning, logic, prefrences... (You did do those things, but don't be afraid to go into detail.) You do a lot of direct characterization; it would be even more effective if you put in some more figurative language to prove your point. When Caela's in the car with Erin, she says that,'Caela Segan never cried.' If you told me that,'Caela Segan never cried. Even when I broke my ankle in three places playing soccer.' That way we know to what extent you mean. It makes your writing more interesting and descriptive. Don't shy away from physical descriptions, too. What does Caela look like? Keep up the good work! Please update soon. Hopefully that helps. :)

~Ashton
Dayna chapter 14 . 11/10/2008
Ok so...

basically you should split the Embry story from this one.

No offense but I don't want to read about an OC/Embry. I got into this story because it was a Leah/Jake story. If you're going to have a story with Embry and an OC you should have it be a spinoff of this posted ELSEWHERE. It's a real disappointment to see an alert for a new chapter and then have nothing about Leah/Jake.
willywonka5 chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
looks like im number 209 or so ish. so, nice chapter . i digged it. i like cliff a lot. he's my favorite. since when did you start swearing so much, gurl? keep this up and you might have to raise your story to an M or even M if you don't watch it. in my opinion, it should actually be an X. well, nice talking to ya. i'll chack in later. its been real. and its been nice. but it hasn't been real nice. (but your story is real nice)
Maddy chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
oh I've always liked the idea of Jacob and Leah... Leah and Seth are my favor werewolves!
The Duchessina chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
Great chapter! I'm really interested in seeing more of Caela.
JennaLynne chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
perfect. just perfect.

i'm glad you left the elvis part in, i have no idea what possesed me to think of that, but once i did, i couldn't stop laughing.

just very well done my friend.

Violet Eliot chapter 14 . 11/4/2008
Hey great second story so far.. I really like fanfics about Embry. Well Done!
Ginaaaa chapter 14 . 11/3/2008
Good start so far, poor Embry.
musicbee chapter 14 . 11/2/2008
aw! poor embry! anyway, i really like how the new stories going so far. and i love how embry doesn't want to spend time with sam! i don't like sam. at all.

so PLEASE update soon, i need more embryness!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »