Reviews for A Climate I Enjoy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Lovely story
emmabeesamuel chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I like how Jasper compares himself James, and how Alice tells him that he is NOT James, absolutely adorable
Crismebella chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Good, very good. Well written too. I liked how you open them up to share with each other and how you show that Alice chose Jasper for the man he is and will be not for who he was. It's the choices we make that show who we will be.
Ori Lee chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
tutriceange chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This was a really cute story. It was really well-written and I liked how you had the two interact! It is a really good story!
leaaaaaah chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Oh gosh... this story is Fantastic!

I love Jalice! (Jasper Alice)

I think this is real cute!
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
A perfect Jasper/Alice moment. Stephenie Meyer keeps everything so focused on Bella and Edward throughout the series, that it's often hard to remember that the other characters have their own voices and feelings as well. Feelings that are just as strong as Bella's and Edward's, if not more so. This was the perfect moment for Jasper and Alice after the party. Thanks for posting it. :)
AsianFlipGurl chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was great. Positively awesume. :)
victorionious chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aw... this was so sweet!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
oh so wonderful. i love it, perfect jasper/alice relationship. realy good.
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow, awesome job. You nailed both characters perfectly. :)
Love-Makes-Us-Liars chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
AW i am almost in tears! I love what alice said at the end! I love your jasper and ALice fanfics so much!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This was a wonderful piece. Alice and Jazz really are an amazing and special couple. Their chemistry amazes me and their love is so deep and understanding it breaks my heart. You really write them well and should definitely write more about them. :) I will read it for sure. And thank you for all your replies to my reviews.
Struck Upon a Star chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This is EXACTLY the kind of conversation I imagine Alice and Jasper having. In just a few words you've managed to perfectly define Jasper's view of their relationship. Two quotes struck me as particularly beautiful and true to the characters:

-"Her love defined my world, even more so than hatred and violence had defined it before."

In the book Eclipse, SM uses Jasper's back story mostly as a way to introduce the concept of Newborns and foreshadow the book's ending. But here, the juxtaposition of his terrible past with Alice's love lends a whole new meaning to the final four words of his lengthy Eclipse speech, which you have also chosen for your title. This sentence is powerful on many levels, and gives us so much insight into Jasper's world.

-“Jasper,” she answered slowly, “I only see the present and the future. Not the past. I don’t see you as you were. I see who you are, and who you can be.”

Another perfect sentiment. Following on the heels of Jasper's excruciating self-doubt, this is just the perfect thing for Alice to say. And I love the idea of using her gift as a metaphor for how she "sees" Jasper. It's just... beautiful.

Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 1/5/2009