Reviews for Lullabies Go On
RubyDee chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
I just read this story and I have to thank you for writig such a beautiful, romantic love story. Also listened to all of your music choices. Ah, music is truly a gift to behold!
love bite chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
sweet!
love bite chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Terrif!
love bite chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
This is such a cute fic. I am a piano teacher myself so I really like this Bella! I haven't seen another piano-teaching Bella in fanfic at all (and I am a big consumer of it I'm afraid!).

Thanks for such a treat.
love bite chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Well, maybe you don't care about this fic anymore since it is old. But, I like it and so I am dutifully leaving a review.
Cloudous chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
its just d mose beautiful love letter I've evr read ). Umuah ;)
KimiD chapter 14 . 9/23/2010
DEFINITELY!
KimiD chapter 13 . 9/23/2010
PERFECT!
KimiD chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
Even before i got that far(to the end)when bella was talking to alice, when he had not turned on his phone yet, i KNEW as soon as he got her message he would turn around and fly right back to her. gotta love those edward moments. Woooo Eeeee. Huge gigantic sloppy smile, LOL
KimiD chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
OKAY ~ OOPS! HANG DOG LOOK, PUPPY DOG EYES. I SORWY! THANK YOU FOR THE LETTER ~ KimiD
KimiD chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
DANG IT GIRL! I want to know what he wrote in the letter ~ that is NOT FAIR! HURMPH
KimiD chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
UH OH! THE PLOT THICKENS ~ will she give him a chance to explain or just jump to conclusion? will she listen or just start blaming without hearing his plans. we shall see...
KimiD chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
Ahhhhh LOVELY!
KimiD chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
Tasty... That scene for their first kiss was... PERFECTION! Heavy Sigh! I Love the roses on her dress for the one he gave her, hmmmmm uh.
KimiD chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
the clouds thicken, *small smiles* sweet sign, aw!