Reviews for Interrogation
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Very good! I loved lily threatening Gibbs!
JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OK, I absolutely LOVED THIS!
Stepheyy chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Heyy, Which sister is older? I never figured it out. But its also kinda hard to tell. I mean It seems that Lily's older with all the protectiveness she has over Jenny. But she's also the wild child which is more revserived for the younger sibling(I should know)
melzdog123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
hahaha. cute.
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Porr Jethro. And yet, it was Jenny's fault there was no fairytale ending...was it? In this universe, I mean. Did you keep her leaving the same? Hm. Well, however it turned out, it's fabulous. I'm keeping good on my promise to keep reading.

iamscully chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
lily is deliciously evil...castration! yowzers-now that is a scary sister!
elizabethkeen chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I love the flashback! And finally, they are together again! Im so excited for these fics! I love the interactions with Lily and Gibbs so much. They are so awesome and can totally bounce off each other just like Jenny and Gibbs can, yet differently as well. Hopefully Lily wont be needing to use her castration techniques.
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
LOL that was ace, not the best thing to read in the library... :D

"“LJ? Just so you’re aware, I’ve been practicing castration.”"

Tayter.Bug7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Aw! I've been meaning to read this one for a while, but now that I did, I'm really glad! I love it!
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
ohh that was really good, Lily is dangerous! I like her
JMK758 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Gibbs coming in Second in an interrogation? I'm not sure I can see that. Someone getting his gun away from him without his knowledge - that's more than SoH! I think you've set up an interesting adversarial relationship in this 3 way. I'm looking forward to seeing how you resolve it.

What power does she have? I can see Gibbs reaching a working accord with someone, but backing down? I can't see that. What did she do?
crazy-prune chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
OMG I love Lily. She rules and completely owns Gibbs.
aserene chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I loved this! It was wonderful! I really loved Lily's last little bit and Gibbs worry of her! Great work!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I like this story!

Good to see Jethro on the defensive occasionally.
Psycho Maddy chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Lily is perfect,you're absolutely great at what you do.

You're the only one around here that writes Jibbs without Jibbs!And makes it impossible not to keep reading!

When are you gonna give us a Jibbs scene?