Reviews for Healing
sweet ilove it x
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Great story :)
Fluffernutter8 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Very nice! I especially liked Angel's realistic recovery. Thanks for writing.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Who wants to give a big 'Aw!'. I do! Aww! LOL. good story! Very sweet! Keep up the good work!

Eminnis and Alicia
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Nice and thanks for writing.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was so sweet! I can picture Angel going off to see Buffy in Rome.
Americasweetie chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I liked it! Are you writing more or was that it? I think it has a lot of potintial! Keep it up!
zralak chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Wow... this ones incredible. Not some happy fluffy stuff but not overly tragic and without any hope either... I really liked it:-)
cryurname chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This is highly under-reviewed! It's a great piece of fic. I'm a huge Angel/Buffy shipper, and this is a great way to picture things working out for them post Angel S5. And it's believable, something that's really important to me when reading fan fic. I believe that Angel would go to Buffy for help and I believe that, deep down, their feelings for eachother haven't really changed, no matter how much they've matured as people. Great job!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
so freakin cool
Dreolin chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I really enjoyed the story. Particularly liked the cookie reference. :)
deactivated001 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
oh this is so god i love it!

you should make one for after angels done doing what ever he is going to do. it would be good

your really good writer
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was very beautifully done. I think you portrayed them both really, really well! I love what Buffy says at the end, it's perfect! I hope you'll consider writing more of this...great job!