Reviews for Healing
julianne chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Great job.

You also could have had Buffy mention that perfect happiness isn't in the cards for them anymore since so many bad things have come their way.
Karen chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Very Good
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
sweet ilove it x
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Great story :)
Fluffernutter8 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Very nice! I especially liked Angel's realistic recovery. Thanks for writing.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Who wants to give a big 'Aw!'. I do! Aww! LOL. good story! Very sweet! Keep up the good work!

Eminnis and Alicia
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Nice and thanks for writing.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was so sweet! I can picture Angel going off to see Buffy in Rome.
Americasweetie chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I liked it! Are you writing more or was that it? I think it has a lot of potintial! Keep it up!
zralak chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Wow... this ones incredible. Not some happy fluffy stuff but not overly tragic and without any hope either... I really liked it:-)
cryurname chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This is highly under-reviewed! It's a great piece of fic. I'm a huge Angel/Buffy shipper, and this is a great way to picture things working out for them post Angel S5. And it's believable, something that's really important to me when reading fan fic. I believe that Angel would go to Buffy for help and I believe that, deep down, their feelings for eachother haven't really changed, no matter how much they've matured as people. Great job!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
so freakin cool
Dreolin chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I really enjoyed the story. Particularly liked the cookie reference. :)
deactivated001 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
oh this is so god i love it!

you should make one for after angels done doing what ever he is going to do. it would be good

your really good writer
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was very beautifully done. I think you portrayed them both really, really well! I love what Buffy says at the end, it's perfect! I hope you'll consider writing more of this...great job!