Reviews for My HaruKoi
likeliest chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
Iron man duh
AkiraNatsume chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
Maybe Renge will be maid of honour. More chapters please?.
tashromona chapter 19 . 1/4/2015
Iron Man
Sadistic Deviant chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Fuyumi is my guess and as another note one of the best Kyo/Haru stories i have read so far (spelling mistakes notwithstanding) still a awesome story and i cant wait for more
Maki chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
I'm guessing... Fuyumi
notsobiggestfan chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
Fuyumi
shadowdemon1000 chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
Fuyumi
vie777 chapter 24 . 7/20/2013
it'll be renge

and good luck with school, even though you have summer now
Katerinu Riguftsuneru chapter 24 . 7/14/2013
I think she will ask Fuyumi to be her maid of honor...
I do hope u update soon to find out
TheLastOfUs chapter 24 . 4/15/2013
LOL what an ending! XDD By the way, I do notice A LOT of verb confusion, grammar, spelling, etc.
just an anon chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I've come to the conclusion that when it comes to Ouran fanfiction, the usual rules regarding good grammar, good plot and good characterization don't apply. I think it's because most of the readers and writers are young teens. As someone in another review said, the number of reviews on this does not reflect quality - just numbers. In this case, that's very true. It's a mediocre story and I don't understand why it's gotten so much attention. I really don't. At least it's not another OC story about the new kid at school. It seems like that's all that gets written nowadays, except for a handful of decent writers writing with canon characters. I'm sure this fact and the fact that mediocre stories get lauded while good stories go unnoticed is one of the reasons why one must search high and low for a decent Ouran story. Very sad to see a fandom come to this.
Briannebanae chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Lizzie
GoddessWriter082 chapter 24 . 3/17/2013
I bet it's gonna be Renge
pretend it was just a dream chapter 24 . 3/5/2013
Hello there! I know it's been a while since you last updated this story, but it's really good. I adore every last bit of it and I would like to see how it turns out. I want to know what the weddings like and what they are going to tell everyone about the twins and what she's going to name them, ect. Like I said, it's been a while and if you don't wish to continue the story, that's okay too.
As for the question: I think she would have Fuyumi be her made of honor.
Anyway, whether you wish to continue the story or not, keep writing.
Byakuyafan1 chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
She will ask fuyumi to be the maid of honor