Reviews for Never Could Wait
Nurisiliel chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Well, just a little bit I envy Chromia her position... right there in front of this sexy mech in shiny black armor *sigh*

You captured Ratchet's personality/character perfectly too, with everything he does and says etc.

Very sexy little story, loved it :)
ALIENmantis chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh, they are just doing it in public :O great XD
JenEvan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
xD xD This is one perfect mix of humor and sexiness :) And you've got their personalities right on the nail :) Unstoppable killing machines they are, they are also a passionate, loving couple as well as very loyal friends. I like how you've described them in the

It was funny seeing their not-so-subtle teasing and flirting in the medbay (when Ratcchet's tending to them too!), and what follows when the doc had his back turned! xD Though its also kinda disappointing that Ratchet caught them in the act, the amusement of seeing Ironhide hit by Ratch's flying wrench made up for it :P

All in all, love how you've written them :)
arctapus chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
BWAHAHAHAAHA! Very good. I love the predatory aspect of both that you put into this because its rather our good old Ironhide to a t. Any gal that would have a hot headed dude like Ironhide would have to be as tough and as fierce. And he wouldn't be a shy boy for sure. I love Ratchet, he's so darned cute and tough and there is no give between sides when they want what they want. Good dialog and good atmosphere. Chromia reminds me of Diana the Huntress if she had a gatling gun. :-D

Ironhide: "She's ma gal. Loves me even iffin I'm a van."

Chromia: "Sure, sugar. What ever you say." Files nails with a blow torch. "I was thinkin', sugar, would be nice if you could sorta upgrade."

Ironhide: "And lose my warranty?"

Love it,

Arctapus
Scarlett Spider-Girl chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Woot! That was awesome! I love this story, Ironhide and Chromia pairings are awesome! . Great job, now I have to go read the other one you have! Onward!
Saberfang90 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Very nice, i love Ironhide keep up the good work. _
Chelsea Lee chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Priceless! And totally Awesome! Keep up the good work! ;)
hummergrey chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Those two are insatiable and I could see them doing that in med bay. Gave me an idea of my own. Thank you for taking the time to refine the idea, type it all up and post it for us to enjoy.
fantasyaddict101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
OMFG! I LOVED THIS!

It was sorta graphic and just flowed so smoothly with humor and love.

Great job! Would love to read more of this!
Sista chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I like how they want to get it on all the time. Like human lovers.
Faecat chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
K, so I couldn't resist reading this after Night Fire. It's so sad to see how they were before and how they are 'now'. Love like that should never be doused by pain like that...great story though!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I thought it was interesting to read chica. And that's saying something when I read something from someone who can write.

C.D.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I've wanted to come and check your stories out for ages! I suddenly found myself with little to do, very early in the morning and decided to do just that. And I'm VERY glad I did! This was fantastic! I was grinning like a Cheshire cat before Ratchet interrupted them. At that point I was close to openly laughing. :)

I loved the way you described their relationship. Ironhide and Chromia are such a unique couple, I can't get enough of them. That's why I'm going to hop on over to your other story as soon as possible. You captured 'them' just perfectly! I really enjoyed this one. Well done!

Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
haha, got to love Ironhide and Chromia, they're so bad.
Karategal chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long. I've been having a really rough recovery from surgery & now I have to have at least two more to stop me from going deaf.

Well, I can say that I'm never going to think of Ironhide the same way again whenever I write him. The whole time I was reading this I was thinking: damn, too bad Bumblebee wasn't born yet since it would have been hilarious if he had walked in on them during their "session". And you just gotta love how Ratchet takes control & wallops Ironhide without any trace of fear. I think the only other mechs who can do that are Chromia, Optimus & Bumblebee.

And I definitely think that the Autobots should be eternally thankful that Ironhide is on their side. Not only is he extremely ruthless & cold-blooded, but he also packs enough firepower to destroy a planet. But, as you stated, he will only go where Optimus goes, so I think his loyalty is pretty much guaranteed to the Autobots.

Nevertheless, Ironhide still possesses a personality more befitting of a Decepticon than an Autobot.

I thought this was a very entertaining one-shot & would love to see more like if it is possible. I love any story that involves Ironhide & Chromia. And please update Night Fire real soon!