Reviews for The Boy Who Cried Yuri
Kail-Mello chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
LOL. Okay, now that was hysterical. Wow. Haha. This story gave me a good laugh. Thanks for the read. :3
Airy36 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is very entertaining indeed! Short and simple, I like it!
EpicOtaku chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
to be honest I felt shinji acted a little out of character,

but other than that it was fine as a yuri story
Mrbignerd chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
i thought this was funny, shinji is a poor bastard isnt he? i dont agree with some other readers. leave misato in and keep shinji out. if u have to add a man, gendo or cyclops (the old dude with the visor) should work but NOT shinji.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
R0FL

-THis fic is hilari0us and H0T! ASUka-rei just gave me s0me pr0fuse n0se-bleeding! it's 0nly to my curi0sity h0w they g0t t0gether..

nice punchline! l0l misat0's inSANE *GUFfaws* i th0ught she was disPLEASEd ab0ut the tw0 d0ing yuri..l0l

-thanks f0r the read!
pupu chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
mmm a holy trinity
Mr.Destructo chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
lol poor shinji
lukas21 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
lol i saw another ending coming (like a massager xD or something like that)

anyway, thanks for the mental images D
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I found this fic absolutely funny. The ending was unexpected but good. Keep 'em coming!
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
XD Misato is a great Guradian indeed! and so generous
xKoi-Wa-Sensou chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Oh, god, I laughed so hard at the end! I loved how nobody listened to poor Shinji, and yet even then, he doesn't have his way. -sob- Poor boy...

I loved how you only described what was going on through Rei and Asuka's dialogue, it really felt like we were in Shinji's point of view.
DarkZX chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I salute your evil genius!
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Hahahaha, excellent! That was so awesome, there is not enough random Asuka/Rei out there.
KAZEONI chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Dude that was a riot. I loved it.
rami31 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Holy Shiva, that was insane!